PDA

View Full Version : Print spooker service

saintsue
27-07-2009, 04:28 PM
Hi Everyone

I have been printing all afternoon and now it wont let me print, its saying print spooker service is not running

Does anyone know what this means and what i have to do

i want to finish my printing off

thanks luv sue xxxxx

Minstrel
27-07-2009, 04:37 PM
sorry i've not heard of this, hopefully someone a bit more technical wil be along soon x

Hebs
27-07-2009, 04:53 PM
If the Print Spooler service fails when printing, when Windows starts or it can not be restarted, the usual reason is that one or more printer drivers is defective. If the Print Spooler service is not running, the Printers and Faxes folder will be empty and you can not use it to remove (or add) printers or printer drivers.

It's important to only install printer drivers that are designed and built specifically for the Windows version you have.

:thumbsup:

Minstrel
27-07-2009, 04:58 PM
If the Print Spooler service fails when printing, when Windows starts or it can not be restarted, the usual reason is that one or more printer drivers is defective. If the Print Spooler service is not running, the Printers and Faxes folder will be empty and you can not use it to remove (or add) printers or printer drivers.

It's important to only install printer drivers that are designed and built specifically for the Windows version you have.

:thumbsup:

Did you google that Hebs? :laughing:

Hebs
27-07-2009, 05:16 PM
Did you google that Hebs? :laughing:

oh gosh yeah :laughing:

i know i'm full of useless information but come on :laughing: