PDA

View Full Version : OMG - Kidzclaims.co.uk!

Blaze
27-07-2009, 02:59 PM
Just seen an advert for the above on TV!!!!

No wonder minders are getting struck off & sued over innocent accidents!:angry:

ORKSIE
27-07-2009, 03:04 PM
Will look out for this advert not seen it! Sounds horendous (Sp)

Blaze
27-07-2009, 03:40 PM
Don't think I got the spelling right - sorry!

It's basically - has your child been injured/had an accident....:eek:

THAT'S WHAT KID'S DO!!!!!!!:angry:

Minstrel
27-07-2009, 03:43 PM
i just googled them and they look a bit amateur too :panic:

FizzysFriends
27-07-2009, 03:44 PM
Ihavent seen the ad but it's disgraceful!!!!

I have sued a company I was working for, not because I had an accident which was due to faulty equipment but because of their attitude, they told me if I left to go to the hospital they would sack me as they had no one to cover me.

Hebs
27-07-2009, 04:22 PM
my son slipped on a wet floor in wollies and fractured his skull, i tried to claim (mainly cos they refused to call an ambulance :angry: )
claim was unsuccessful as "i should have been supervising him........... erm i was, it was no different to an adult slipping and fratured their skull

:panic:

FizzysFriends
27-07-2009, 05:09 PM
my son slipped on a wet floor in wollies and fractured his skull, i tried to claim (mainly cos they refused to call an ambulance :angry: )
claim was unsuccessful as "i should have been supervising him........... erm i was, it was no different to an adult slipping and fratured their skull

I agree no different. I filled out the accident book and photocopied it for my records and when EHO went in to check they has ripped the page out so they were admitting it really

Tatjana
27-07-2009, 08:05 PM

OMG, that's awful, how on earth could they prove you weren't supervising him??!

xx

Hebs
27-07-2009, 08:11 PM
he was 26 months old, and was walking, and aparently should have been in a buggy for "safety" :rolleyes:

luckily for my son the crack in his skull went all the way through so the fluid was building up on the outside instead of the inside, they drained it a few times in hospital but the swelling was still bad,

i have a phot will post it in a second

Hebs
27-07-2009, 08:18 PM
this pic was taken a week after his fall

(poor thing came out in chicken pox the day after :blush: )

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg63/hebs_1978/Picture980.jpg

LOOPYLISA
27-07-2009, 09:43 PM
Ouch :eek:

Hebs
27-07-2009, 09:46 PM
you can't really tell on there but he could only wear tops that buttoned up, t0shirts used to hurt him :panic:

even now he has a weakness there, as soon as he bumps his head it bulges out :(