PDA

View Full Version : LIFE STINKS

It's a small world
24-07-2009, 09:47 PM
:( Hi

Sorry just need to get off my chest how life stinks. Just found out my best mate from where I used to work with (stayed in touch when I left) has just been told got cancer....don't know what to say apart from life is not fair..she's such a lovely caring kind person.....so gobsmacked and speechless (not normal for me) sorry don't know why I have posted this...just so shocked and sad..:(

mumof1
24-07-2009, 09:50 PM
so sorry to hear this, news like this would be a big shock.

Hope she gets the best treatment and recovers soon xx

Daddy Day Care
24-07-2009, 09:51 PM
So sorry to hear this hun, lost someone close to me to cancer last year, if ya need anyone to talk to let me know.

Thinking of you and your friend

Gareth
xx

PixiePetal
24-07-2009, 09:51 PM
So sorry to hear your news. I hope things settle and she can have treatment. Sending hugs to you and your friend :group hug:

zillervalley
24-07-2009, 09:55 PM
Hi

Sorry to hear this about your friend, life does stink you are right

what can i say to you , just be there for her,

I do know a little of what you are going through

my hubby is at hr end of his treatment on august 3rd, and if we had not had friends I dont no how we would have got through

so hold in ther and try to br strong its not easy but I am sure you will be able to do it

mail me if you need to talk

ziller

It's a small world
24-07-2009, 10:02 PM
Thank you for your kind thoughts and words everyone..just not fair is it always the good ones. So sad. I've told her I will always be there for her if only to listen and give hugs... she's strong and hopefully will beat this..I will do what I can....thanks again...it's nice to know people care. I hope she knows the same as she's the one going through it.. she has so many friends who will be there for her through this dfficult time...still can't believe it..thought she was going to complain about work. seeing her next week so will give her a huge hug....:group hug:

cher25
24-07-2009, 10:05 PM
Sorry to hear of your sad new's. Hope she get's treatment very soon and get's better!

Heaven Scent
24-07-2009, 11:19 PM
You're right - life does suck - poor you and your poor friend - take care of yoruself so you can be there for her!!!

Cazz
24-07-2009, 11:26 PM
So sorry to hear about your friend.

Sending love to you both and hoping that she makes a full recovery.

Carole x

huggableshelly
25-07-2009, 05:31 AM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/huggableshelly/Thoughts%20and%20Prayers/Shellyhugsbyshelly.jpg

miffy
25-07-2009, 06:50 AM
Sorry to hear about your friend - hope it's a type that's treatable

Look after yourself too so you can be strong for her

Miffy xx

Saranotts
25-07-2009, 08:23 AM
So sorry to hear this, I went through something similar with a friend and you do feel that life is a b at times. As has already been said, I hope it is a treatable one and am glad that she has got friends around because that makes all the difference.

Sara

P.s. and we are all here to support you when you need it.

ZoeAlli
25-07-2009, 09:10 AM
Sorry to hear your news, I know what a shock this can be and how upset and cross you feel when finding something like this. My friend had a cancerous growth discovered at end of 2007, when she told me I didn't know what to say. Thankfully after two operations it has been completely removed :)
I hope your friends is treatable too!
During the time that my friend was going through this I was minding her children- useful in that I had regular conversations with her, just being there and her being able to talk was all I could do.
Alistening ear is sometimes as much to do with the healing process as the treatment.
I hope things progress in the right direction for you, your friend and her family.
Keep us in touch. We are here for you!

Chatterbox Childcare
25-07-2009, 09:23 AM
How sad

I have a fellow childminder who was told she had cancer 11 years ago and was looking at 10 years to live.

She has had countless remissions and has just been given the all clear again for a few more years.

Hope you friends has it all under control soon

haribo
25-07-2009, 09:50 AM
hopefully she will beat it , theres a lot they can do if caught early and a positive outlook can help a lot too ,, good luck to you and your friend and everyone around her x

Tatjana
25-07-2009, 10:38 AM
So sorry for you friend, cancer affects so many of us in different ways. :(

xx