PDA

View Full Version : My little assistant

louise
24-07-2009, 05:56 PM
Hi. Just had to share. At the mo i only have ds 5 and mindee 16 months. Ds has suddenly made a bond with mindee in last 2 days. He has been telling her that he is looking after her. They have been rolling around to together and cuddling. The cutest bit was when i went to kitchen quickly ds had mindees home book. I asked what he was doing and he said he wanted to write j hid under the coat(meaning drs dressing up one.) I later checked and he had tried to write it. Maybe he is a future childminder.

Sorry just wanted to share.
Louise

fionamal
24-07-2009, 05:58 PM
aww thats so sweet

beckyteddy
24-07-2009, 06:48 PM
Thats really sweet!

My son (2yrs) always tries to help the mindees take off their shoes and coats when they come through the door. He ends up getting them in more of a tangle than if they just did it themselves!

Tatjana
24-07-2009, 07:09 PM
Oh bless, that's very sweet, you have a good one there!

xx

helenlc
25-07-2009, 07:36 AM
My daughter 9 is my little helper. She was a godsend yesterday when I had 4 yr old twins and a 3 yr old and lots of shoes and coats to get on.

I have an 18 month old and 14 month old starting p/t next week and I am sure she is going to help me with those too!!

Cammie Doodle
25-07-2009, 07:42 AM
Hi. Just had to share. At the mo i only have ds 5 and mindee 16 months. Ds has suddenly made a bond with mindee in last 2 days. He has been telling her that he is looking after her. They have been rolling around to together and cuddling. The cutest bit was when i went to kitchen quickly ds had mindees home book. I asked what he was doing and he said he wanted to write j hid under the coat(meaning drs dressing up one.) I later checked and he had tried to write it. Maybe he is a future childminder.

Sorry just wanted to share.
Louise

Oh bless, it just shows how children follow by example