PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE - Re: advice please............. what would you do??

emmadines
24-07-2009, 04:02 PM
well I didn't wait in nor did I get a call asking where i where or to tell me what going on..... therefore im assuming she no longer wants the space, would have been nice to have told me but hay ho, (rude in my book) so im calling her tonight stating to her something along the lines of " due to no response from recent messages left i am assuming that you no longer want the space, if this is not the case then please call me on *********** to conferem arrangements before pm on Saturday 25th July otherwise i will be offering it to another child....

does that sound ok??

xx

breezy
24-07-2009, 04:46 PM
sounds fine and fair :)

flora
24-07-2009, 06:59 PM
sounds ok to me emma :D

Bananabrain
24-07-2009, 07:12 PM
Know where you are coming from Emma.

Have same situation myself.

i mean, How long does it take to send a text?!!!!!!!

balloon
24-07-2009, 07:16 PM
Sounds fine to me. I'm also going through the same thing and am about to send a similar text!

emmadines
24-07-2009, 07:39 PM
well Ive just left the message (didnt come out as i planned but nevermind,) it said what I wanted basically you have till saturday to call me back and conferem what you want otherwise I will be giving the space to another child!!

I just cant be done with it....:angry:

breezy
24-07-2009, 07:52 PM
good for you :clapping:

emmadines
25-07-2009, 08:31 AM
just hope ive done the wright thing!!

Chimps Childminding
25-07-2009, 09:36 AM
Of course you have!!!!! some parents think we are sitting around waiting for them to make a decision! NO!!!!!! even if you hadn't got someone else wanting the space she is taking her time and its only fair you should know one way or the other!!!

The Juggler
25-07-2009, 09:39 AM
I've done this before too. I often turn it around and say someone else has contacted me about the place, I wanted to give you first refusal so please contact me asap.

I had someone ring me once after a month when I'd already filled the place and say they'd like it please!!

kellywestie
26-07-2009, 09:53 PM
well Ive just left the message (didnt come out as i planned but nevermind,) it said what I wanted basically you have till saturday to call me back and conferem what you want otherwise I will be giving the space to another child!!

I just cant be done with it....:angry:

Well done, have you heard anything back? The lack of manners around these days is appalling! I know some people are embarrased if they don't want to go ahead but it is just good manners to let you know.