PDA

View Full Version : Halloween party

kellsbells
24-07-2009, 12:36 PM
Hi guy's.... I'm already planning for my halloween party and bought some great and cheap things like's wig's, couldrins, all sorts of goulish stuff, Just wanted to share with you the site as it's really cheap.

www.bargainshack.co.uk

they do all party stuff too, as it's my mindees birthday (they are twins) on the 31st and I wanted to do them a little party that didn't cost too much.

Mollymop
24-07-2009, 12:38 PM
Great website, thanks! I LOVE halloween.

OrlandoBelle
24-07-2009, 01:17 PM
Didn't work for me :(

PRINCESSDAISYFLOWER
24-07-2009, 01:31 PM
doesnt work for me either :(

my son was born on halloween so the more mite is gonna have halloween themed parties for the rest of his life

bless him my little devil child:D

Tam's Tribe
24-07-2009, 01:52 PM
doesnt work for me either :(

my son was born on halloween so the more mite is gonna have halloween themed parties for the rest of his life

bless him my little devil child:D

SNAP! . . . My youngest was born on 28/10 but still young enough to LOVE his halloween party! :)

miffy
05-09-2009, 08:54 PM
Hi guy's.... I'm already planning for my halloween party and bought some great and cheap things like's wig's, couldrins, all sorts of goulish stuff, Just wanted to share with you the site as it's really cheap.

www.bargainshack.co.uk

they do all party stuff too, as it's my mindees birthday (they are twins) on the 31st and I wanted to do them a little party that didn't cost too much.

The link's not working for me

Miffy xx

little miss chatterbox
05-09-2009, 09:28 PM
Thanks! My eldest is a haloween baby too!!!! She's had a halloween party every year!

xx

Chatterbox Childcare
06-09-2009, 08:07 AM
I tried but it came up with a price comparrison

What did you search?

charleyfarley
06-09-2009, 09:31 AM
I tried but it came up with a price comparrison

What did you search?

Same here.

The Pound Shop have loads of Halloween stuff in already with more to come :thumbsup:

Carol xx