PDA

View Full Version : planning question

mozarella
24-07-2009, 12:27 PM
sorry to ask again about planning but I am a bit confused about it all

I plans my days with activities usually one in morning and one in afternoon, the rest of the day is free choice activities / depending on weather / mood of children etc

Some planned activities are from my observation to encourage the next step progression / goal and some are just what I feel like planning.

How many of your activities are planned from observation and how many from what you feel like or what the children like?

Thanks

Moz

littlepixies
24-07-2009, 01:11 PM
I plan one activity a day and just make sure all areas are covered through the week, as for observations i do them as and when i feel their is a good opportunity and just make sure all areas are covered at least 2ce in a term!!

No need to over do it... as long as you are doing it and the kids are enjoying things dont worry!!:p

sarah707
24-07-2009, 03:41 PM
I group plan for the week ... individual planning happens day by day as things happen and children's needs change.

Most of my routine is based around a mixture of adult and child play as required by the Eyfs... it's a balancing act that has to work for you! :D