PDA

View Full Version : a bit upset!!

littlepixies
24-07-2009, 11:28 AM
Hello...

I have just had my order through from the festivel shop.... and im a little bit upset i have only recieved half of what i origionally ordered.. i phone to quiry and was told most items were thenout of stock and because it was a sale i would now not get them when they return to stock unless i reorder at full price or wait for another sale!!!!!

so im a little up set... i didnt get any instrumnets i ordered! and i only got one doll with no crutches or hearing aid

any one else found they have had the same issue!

Spangles
24-07-2009, 11:46 AM
That must have been really disappointing because if you are anything like me you were probably really excited about receiving your order!

They should have let you know some of it wasn't available before.

I can understand your disappointment completely.

Mouse
24-07-2009, 11:49 AM
I'm still waiting for my order. I assume some of it is missing as the amount that's gone through on my bank account is less than the amount I ordered.

PRINCESSDAISYFLOWER
24-07-2009, 11:51 AM
i didnt get any of the instrauments i ordered or the cd's i was also very disappointed x

Mouse
24-07-2009, 11:51 AM
How spooky, my order arrived just as I sent my last message!

Now off to see what's there & what isn't :rolleyes:

littlepixies
24-07-2009, 11:53 AM
yeh only half the amount was taken from bank tooo for the stuff what was just delivered!

hope you got more than me lol!!!

RainbowMum
24-07-2009, 11:54 AM
Mine was the same, I did get hearing aid but didn't get wheelchair plus lots of other bits - in total my order was halved - while I am a bit dissapointed I am also relieved as I couldn't afford it in the first place :rolleyes:

Trouble
24-07-2009, 12:24 PM
i havent had a confirmation or anything:panic:

Mollymop
24-07-2009, 12:30 PM
That's a real shame. I have lots of problems with this kind of thing in the past and it is so disappointing.

Mouse
24-07-2009, 12:47 PM
Well I have to say, I am really really pleased with my order :clapping:

I ordered mainly craft stuff and I'm missing 8 items out of 37. The craft things are great - paper people shapes, foam people shapes, card etc. I have enough pencils and stickers to last me for a very long time :laughing:

I didn't get multicultural modelling clay or dough, which I would have liked, but I can live without the things I haven't got.

Thank you to whoever made the original post :thumbsup:

ZoeAlli
24-07-2009, 02:47 PM
I rang the festival shop yesterday, as I had no confirmation of my order.
The lady I spoke to was very nice! She said that she was sorry that some people were disappointed with their order but they have been sooo inundated with orders over that weekend (they manually have to update whether things go out of stock) that they could not keep up!!:(
she said she was sorry for the disappointment some people had experienced but hoped the majority of people would be happy with what they received! :blush:
I explained to her that getting hold of certain things (disability aids such as dolls with wheelchairs, jigsaws) at reasonable prices is a rare opportunity- which we all have tried to take. She was quite surprised at this!!
I'm sorry for all of you who have not received what you have hoped for, maybe there will be a next time :(

Tatjana
24-07-2009, 03:09 PM
I only ordered 7 items and 2 weren't delivered, the 2 I most wanted, oh well, such is life!

xx

tashaleee
24-07-2009, 03:50 PM
Ive not received any confirmation or my actual order as yet. Just logged in and checked and it sais that my payment status is complete, but my order status is pending - from what I can work out I have got 4 items missing. I wouldnt mind so much, but if I had of known I would have ordered alternatives as there were plenty of other things I had liked! :mad:

littlepixies
24-07-2009, 04:26 PM
yea i thought the same actually.... there was so many things i would have liked to buy if i had no limit but i set my self a reasonable:rolleyes: limit and stuck to it now i have my order its down by £20.... but spose i can find something to buy with it lol:laughing:

PixiePetal
24-07-2009, 04:50 PM
Got my parcel today. Not all that I had ordered but I guessed it would not be complete as the 'my account' tab said so in a roundabout way. No wheelchair or guide dog, got some crutches and a blonde boy rag doll instead of a black one :rolleyes: which they said I could ring about and refund but will keep as he is quite cute :)

Love the books, they were bargains. :thumbsup: And craft papers with ethnic/aboriginal designs too.

Will look out for sales in the future. Thanks for the OP :thumbsup: :)

Stanfield
24-07-2009, 04:58 PM
Ive not received any confirmation or my actual order as yet. Just logged in and checked and it sais that my payment status is complete, but my order status is pending - from what I can work out I have got 4 items missing. I wouldnt mind so much, but if I had of known I would have ordered alternatives as there were plenty of other things I had liked! :mad:

Exactly my point I made to them when I complained about my order ... If I had known over70% of my order was out of stock I definatly would have ordered other things ... could have spent £100's but tried to keep under £40 ... infact I only spent £2.28p because the rest was out of stock ... I was very cross and dissapointed:angry:

jeanybeany
24-07-2009, 04:59 PM
Although I didn't receive all my order, I am pleased with what has come today! The sweatsuit dolls are fab (I already had one). All my mindee's have played with them all day! I am still waiting for my other parcel as I ordered twice (couldn't resist) and according to the tracking it's all there. So I feel quite pleased, dissappointed about the wheelchair and will still look for one of these in the future, but the other things I can live without and it's saved me some money. Hubby says I have tooooooooo many parcels coming lately!