PDA

View Full Version : fab day out as a group in the northeast area

childmind04
23-07-2009, 09:52 PM
We have had a free day out at the rising sun coutry park today as a childminder day out, they have a new part called the house of objects which the children loved, they had loads of recycled items that the kids could sort, collect, overhead projectors where they could make patterns usings stuff, huge light table with natural resources and coloured papers etc, heuristic area for babies, in the next bit the children were able to to crafts with clay, wood and glue/nails and play with metal tubes they all loved it, plus there is the giants garden which is all water play for the children to adapt and play with, they can ake bridges with wood or just use buckets and brushes, plus there are ropes for older children to use for climbing, dam making with stones :)

It costs £50 to hire the room and gardens for 4 hours but if going as a group would be well worth it, some cm's were on hols so we are going to organise a day out over the holidays, to be honest they enjoyed it that much myself and the other minder would go halves and do it again :)

Will try and uplad some pics tomorrow when my phone is charged :)

cher25
23-07-2009, 09:55 PM
Sounds like you all had a lovely day. :) Wish i had of remembered now, my day has been another nightmare.lol
Sound's well worth the cost of hire aswell.

sarah707
24-07-2009, 07:10 AM
sounds great! Looking forward to the pictures :D