PDA

View Full Version : 4 yo from sept

aly
23-07-2009, 09:21 PM
My son is 4 [5 in sept] so when full time in sept will be classed as 5for the ratios.

I've had an enquiry today a 13mth old for 2 days from 12th aug but it means for the 1 day i will be over my numbers so i'm asking cssiw tomorrow for the sake of a few hours for 2 days [as its 2 weeks until sept] would they accept but not sure about sept.

My son will have a settling into full time so here are his fist 2 weeks.
1) thursday 3rd sept - weds 9th till be only afternoons so 12:45-3:20
for 5 days This I know will probably still not count him as its only part time

2) thursday 10th - tues 15th will be 9:00-2:00
3) wednesday 16th full time 9:00-3:20.

my question for the sept, is the 2) week would that be classed as full time?

I hope i've made some sense??:blush::blush:

sarah707
23-07-2009, 09:27 PM
Yes you've made sense.

From those times I would say no, that's not full time yet... not until it's week 3.

I'd write it all up for your local CSSIW along with a rota of when you have each child.

I hope they sort it quickly for you! :D

manjay
23-07-2009, 09:32 PM
Yes you've made sense.

From those times I would say no, that's not full time yet... not until it's week 3.

I'd write it all up for your local CSSIW along with a rota of when you have each child.

I hope they sort it quickly for you! :D

I wouldn't hold your breath:laughing:

Mari
23-07-2009, 09:53 PM
CSSIW wouldn't do something similar for me for just 1 day! They told me that if they did then my insurance would be invalid. Although another childminder told me that the CSSIW had agreed that she go over her numbers for a child for 3 hours per day for 2 weeks. Guess it's who you speak to. Hope you speak to the right person.

Mari

aly
23-07-2009, 10:03 PM
I wouldn't hold your breath:laughing:

lol...you are right to say that hee hee....

thanks for htat..wasnt sure if i made sense..im doing a lot of things with numbers tonight and its getting late so am confusing myself :littleangel:

thanksboth

xx