PDA

View Full Version : zafira

nikki13
23-07-2009, 03:10 PM
has anyone found a double buggy that fits in zafira with all the seats up i am struggling to find one and little one is getting to heavy to carry

LittleStars
23-07-2009, 03:37 PM
A JEEP umbrella fold twin is the only one I have found that fits properly!!! They are pretty hard to get hold of too.

You can get a twin aria in if you are a bit sneaky...you have to release the two back seats with the little square buttons on top so that they lean forwards a bit. Put the buggy in, close the boot and then from inside push the seats back into position. VERY tedious to do everytime but does work!! I have an older make Zafira apparently this doesn't work on a newer body style!!

Alibali
23-07-2009, 06:04 PM
Mothercare twin polka fits in mine, it's the older style zafira too.

Stanfield
23-07-2009, 07:17 PM
My Maclaren double doesn't , thinking of trying it under the feet of the middle row of seats as I have 2 toddlers in this bit who dont need the leg room.

jeanybeany
23-07-2009, 09:02 PM
Phil and teds sport will fit if you take the wheels off (only takes a sec)!

Jules27
23-07-2009, 09:25 PM
I have a mothercare double buggy (MPV model) Fits in, they didn't want to sell it to me (They brought it out the shop to see if would fit) as said it puts pressure on the frame (?) lol!! Bought it anyway and fits ok!! My Zafira is a 52 plate.:)