PDA

View Full Version : has anyone received toy order from capital grant yet

julie w
23-07-2009, 02:37 PM
Hi I was lucky enough to be able to place orders with the capital grant (Stoke-on-Trent). I've received most of my IT equipment, but I was wondering when my toys and other resources will arrive. Has anyone had theirs yet?

Straws
23-07-2009, 03:12 PM
Hi I had a playhouse arrive today:clapping: 3 more parcels are arriving tomorrow, they are sending it out in bits only recieved a few items of IT.

Straws xx

PRINCESSDAISYFLOWER
23-07-2009, 03:37 PM
im from hertfordshire, does anyone even know if we are entitled to the capital grant?

OrlandoBelle
23-07-2009, 03:38 PM
Are we entitled to a grant in Northamptonshire too?

Heaven Scent
23-07-2009, 03:40 PM
WHAT???????????????? You're Kidding aren't you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1: HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!

PRINCESSDAISYFLOWER
23-07-2009, 04:53 PM
Just discovered if your in herts you get NOTHING

not a bluming bean i tell ya

Chanelle
23-07-2009, 07:53 PM
Are we entitled to a grant in Northamptonshire too?

I would love to know this too lol ... I have tried looking on websites but not sure where to go ??

Chatterbox Childcare
23-07-2009, 07:57 PM
You are lucky but I think the issue of the grant is being taken up by NCMA so hopefully we should all have access to it soon

charleyfarley
23-07-2009, 08:41 PM
Hi I was lucky enough to be able to place orders with the capital grant (Stoke-on-Trent). I've received most of my IT equipment, but I was wondering when my toys and other resources will arrive. Has anyone had theirs yet?

Well done on getting some of your equipment, I'm sure the rst will be with you soon :clapping:

I don't suppose we're getting it this side of Stoke as I've not heard anything about it :panic: I could do with a spending spree :D

Carol xx

FussyElmo
23-07-2009, 09:22 PM
The grant in stoke-on-trent is being given to all earlt years childcare settings so dont know if the NCMA will have much to do with it.

Waiting for the Do to come and sit down with me and go through the forms Im hoping to have some work done on the garden:)