PDA

View Full Version : I have joined the ranks

Pipsqueak
23-07-2009, 12:29 PM
E age 3 came this morning and I thought he wasn't quite right. Within an hour of being dropped off he was getting really distressed saying his head was hurting, temperature went through the roof. Text mum to say.... next minute he was throwing up everywhere (including all over me - nice!)

My other mindees and kids were great - my eldest stopped with E while I cleared myself up and my next one down herded all the other kids outside to play and kept them there till I got everything cleared up and mum had collected my poor little guy.

Apparenty E's dad has it and didn't think to pass the info on to Mum when she collected for her part of the week.:(

ORKSIE
23-07-2009, 01:24 PM
Oh Pip, this is what I am dreading, hope you all stay well. Typical, not passing on important info.

Polly2
23-07-2009, 01:35 PM
Oh no! Hope you and your family don't catch it :panic:

PRINCESSDAISYFLOWER
23-07-2009, 01:36 PM
welcome to the club, apparently tamiflu has loads of nasty side effects they dont tell us about either

ORKSIE
23-07-2009, 01:38 PM
welcome to the club, apparently tamiflu has loads of nasty side effects they dont tell us about either

Oh fine!!!!:(

fionamal
23-07-2009, 01:47 PM
Oh dear , hope you and the boys dont catch it now

RainbowMum
23-07-2009, 01:49 PM
Friends hubby had it - he said the Tamiflu made him feel sick & gave him diarroeah (sp?) He was over the worst in about a week x

allinatiz
24-07-2009, 03:51 PM
The same has happened to me this morning, within 2 hours of my mindee coming to mine she had a high temp and was sick everywhere.

I've read all the info on swine flu but at what point do the doctors decide if it is swine flu or not? Does she have to develop the other symptoms, like the cough and runny nose, or is the temp and general illness enough?