PDA

View Full Version : Help with a project.

Bazza
23-07-2009, 12:23 PM
Im looking at expanding the content on my site to provide more useful free stuff to childminders. I like to think im quite handy with MS Office so i can create spreadsheets and forms etc.

Not being a minder myself, im not sure if there is firstly, much demand and second, what type of forms childminders use regularly that they could benefit from downloading rather than spending hours with a ruler, scissors and coloured pens (My mother-in-law works in a day nursery, so i have SEEN what some people do!:eek: )

If there is something that you use regularly and want something easier, like a holiday forms and stuff like that please post here and ill see the viability in creating them and adding them as free downloads.

Thanks!

littlepixies
23-07-2009, 12:30 PM
ok.... ill have ago at naming a few...

Daily risk assesments....
outting risk assesments...
garden risk assesments....

Polly2
23-07-2009, 12:37 PM
Sounds good!

Daily record sheets
Planning sheets
invoices
attendance sheets

I do have these but its always helpful to see if there is an easier way of doing things!

sweets
23-07-2009, 01:09 PM
Risk asses sheets would be good for me as im not keen on the ones i use and am too thick to create my own! lol

PRINCESSDAISYFLOWER
23-07-2009, 01:43 PM
definatly attendance sheets so we dont have to have a seperate one for each child, with room for the parents to sign at the end of the week

thanks

cabby
23-07-2009, 02:42 PM
i agree that even though i have most of what i need, its always nice to see if other people do them differently and easier:clapping:

sarah707
23-07-2009, 02:48 PM
definatly attendance sheets so we dont have to have a seperate one for each child, with room for the parents to sign at the end of the week

thanks

Sorry but we MUST have one for each child!

We must maintain confidentiality about who is in the house ... yes I know the children say anyway and the parents will spot Jane on Monday and Frank on Wednesday... but for confidentiality purposes we must not write it down that way :D

The Juggler
23-07-2009, 03:41 PM
ok.... ill have ago at naming a few...

Daily risk assesments....
outting risk assesments...
garden risk assesments....

or the 1000 other risk assessments that we need:panic:

PRINCESSDAISYFLOWER
23-07-2009, 04:48 PM
Sorry but we MUST have one for each child!

We must maintain confidentiality about who is in the house ... yes I know the children say anyway and the parents will spot Jane on Monday and Frank on Wednesday... but for confidentiality purposes we must not write it down that way :D

Bummer i never thought of that

xxx