PDA

View Full Version : Poppy just bitten mindee

aly
23-07-2009, 10:14 AM
what do i do? B wanted something that poppy had and bit her on the arm..she left tetth marks which have now disappeared.

help, what do i do? B is 2 but only just, Pop will be 2 next month

christinajanep
23-07-2009, 10:16 AM
make sure its in your accident book, and get parents to sign when they collect, obviously explain what has happened to both sets of parents, and explain to the little one that biting isnt nice and hurts

aly
23-07-2009, 10:26 AM
yep did that. jsut textmum too so she knows. she is off work today but out.

this can't be happening today as Ive hada bad morning already!!! grrr

thanks

christinajanep
23-07-2009, 11:00 AM
if youve done all of that then your fine and covered everything, so dont worry.. hope the rest of your day is better.
we all have bad days :)

nannymcflea
23-07-2009, 11:21 AM
Don't worry, some kids just go through this phase, now you are aware you will probably see any signs before she does it again.

aly
23-07-2009, 12:10 PM
thanks both

the thing is I think mum will go off on one later anyway because I just gave notice to her nephew...his mum wasnot best pleased so when B came this morning she went off on one about that so i [may be reading more into it] am expecting notice from her also....although it would make me feel better as they were only part-time and i can go looking/advertising for fulltimers.!!

chewy sweets
23-07-2009, 12:49 PM
Oh my god i'm so stupid. I thought poppy was a dog!:blush: :laughing:
Sorry having a bad day so far!

Baildon bears
23-07-2009, 01:31 PM
what do i do? B wanted something that poppy had and bit her on the arm..she left tetth marks which have now disappeared.

help, what do i do? B is 2 but only just, Pop will be 2 next month

I would also put a cold comprese on it.

aly
23-07-2009, 03:22 PM
Oh my god i'm so stupid. I thought poppy was a dog!:blush: :laughing:
Sorry having a bad day so far!

lol..no this is my nearly 2yo daughter. ha ha