PDA

View Full Version : Business cards enquiry?

shelly03
23-07-2009, 09:28 AM
Does anybody put their address on business cards or should I keep it private. Just remember my college tutor mentioning it, but cant remember exactly what she said.:panic:

Minstrel
23-07-2009, 09:30 AM
Hi shelly

I haven't put my full address on but just list my village/county.

also mob number and email address.

Hope this helps x

Mouse
23-07-2009, 09:55 AM
I have 2 sets of business cards - one with address, one without.

The ones without my address give phone number & email address & are almost a minature version of my postcard adverts (says Ofsted registered, insured, Outstanding grade etc).
The others are ones that I use for all sorts of things (not just childminding). They don't mention that I am a childminder & are purely for my contact details (name, address, phone nos, email). I give some to parents once the child starts with me, so that they can keep one in their purse/wallet, one on their fridge, one in the car etc. The idea is that they will always have my contact details handy.

chewy sweets
23-07-2009, 12:55 PM
I wouldn't put full address, Just town or village that you live in.
Otherwise you might have people turning up unannounced!
I always like to be well prepared! :laughing:

gigglinggoblin
23-07-2009, 02:00 PM
I put close to xyz so people have a rough idea where you are. Just had an enquiry from someone who doesnt have a car and saw I was close to her house so it pays to mention your area. wouldnt like to give address out tho

PixiePetal
23-07-2009, 02:31 PM
I have phone numbers and email on mine. The area code for house phone will let them know how local I am and first 3 digits of phone number take it to the village and surrounding areas.

I am only a call/email away.

Tatjana
24-07-2009, 10:32 AM
I've put my road name down, but not house number, so that they know exactly where I am.

xx

OrlandoBelle
24-07-2009, 10:36 AM
I have got my full address on mine but only give them out to potential customers who have been to see me. Need to order some more now with my new name on!

katickles
24-07-2009, 12:28 PM
I don't - just the village I live in :)