PDA

View Full Version : Sand pit & 2 bags of sand - £10 in Tesco

OrlandoBelle
23-07-2009, 08:51 AM
Just thought I'd let you all know about the great offer Tesco are doing at the moment. My husband came home with it after work last night. It is one of those big blue plastic ones like half a shell. Complete with 2 bags of sand... £10! Bargain! :) Typical that he found this AFTER I just spent £85 on a sand and water table 2 days ago!!!:(

Minstrel
23-07-2009, 09:24 AM
OOO great bargain but a bit late for us too!

Got a new table for DS2 birthday on Saturday :rolleyes:

OrlandoBelle
23-07-2009, 09:49 AM
Awww, that's a shame. I've got two now! lol. Just got to find space for them!!

Angela234
23-07-2009, 02:27 PM
Just got 2 shell halfs and sand for my grandson from Tescos

I don't like how they say HALF PRICE £15 DOWN TO £6 for 1 half of shell when they were selling around £15 for the 2 peice sandpits else where (argos i think) bit of a con :(

Louise_Oaktree
23-07-2009, 02:37 PM
Just got 2 shell halfs and sand for my grandson from Tescos

I don't like how they say HALF PRICE £15 DOWN TO £6 for 1 half of shell when they were selling around £15 for the 2 peice sandpits else where (argos i think) bit of a con :(

Thats why I went for the Little Tykes one when in my local Tescos as the shell worked out at £30 and the sand table only £40 so for an extra £10 I feel I got a lot better product!

Cheap if they are now £10 including sand tho...

singingcactus
24-07-2009, 06:50 PM
One of my mums told me about this yesterday cos ours has broken. So after she had collected her daughter, we loaded our kids into the car, traipsed the 20 odd miles to our nearest tesco and....they had sold out :(

Oh well, back to our original idea of going to wilkos tomorrow for under the bed storage boxes with lids hehe.

helenlc
25-07-2009, 07:40 AM
Oh well, back to our original idea of going to wilkos tomorrow for under the bed storage boxes with lids hehe.

I use these for water and messy play. They work brilliantly.

I have had my rainbow rice in them before with all the cups, spoons etc in there and can just put the lid on with it all in. I have done slime in it and I have some coloured uncooked pasta to go in next week.

Cheap and easy to store too.