PDA

View Full Version : toy and activity book

littlepixies
23-07-2009, 07:53 AM
I thought id share this idea with you all may get points with ya ofsted dunno....

I thought id set out all my bits and bobs which the children can play with and thake a photo then make a laminated toy and activity book... linking every toy / activity with eyfs along with age range for.

this way you can let ofsted have a look though to show them what you offer and how it relates to eyfs. as they will probably only have a quick glance at what is to offer.. but this will show a full spectrum.:)

loocyloo
23-07-2009, 08:54 AM
i have a 'to do' list, and for the past 2 years :rolleyes: :( i have been planning to photograph ALL my toys/resources etc and make a book/box of resources for the children to choose from. i like the idea of linking them to EYFS !!!

all i need now is the time/space/energy and inclination to do it! can't do it with the children around - they'd play with it all! :D

xxx

The Juggler
23-07-2009, 09:12 AM
i have a 'to do' list, and for the past 2 years :rolleyes: :( i have been planning to photograph ALL my toys/resources etc and make a book/box of resources for the children to choose from. i like the idea of linking them to EYFS !!!

all i need now is the time/space/energy and inclination to do it! can't do it with the children around - they'd play with it all! :D

xxx

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: me too! Actually I put this as an item on my SEF in Feb before she came and still haven't done it!!!!!!! Summer holiday project with older ones maybe.

jeanybeany
23-07-2009, 09:08 PM
It's on my to do list and have just made a resource audit book where I can list all the toys etc in ages and link to eyfs upto 5 years and then a page for equipment for older children. We'll see if it works. Taking pics when have a big sort out!