PDA

View Full Version : Care accident

MelBeck
22-07-2009, 09:44 PM
Today we planned on going to Tilbury fort just cos it wasn't to fat away and it was somewhere that the mindee hadn't been before.We got 2 road away before some lovelyt person reun their VW Passat into the back of my van, the kids are all fine and didn't really notice until I jumped out what was upsetting was the person who caused the accident was not only looking at his phone but also his satnav while speeding around speeds humps.
We have kids in the car music on and a number of other things going on but how often are we told don't worry it's a company car they'll pay for it, to which I replied yer mines a company car the differents is I own the company then he went very quiet .
As you can guess we didn't get to the fort (the car can't be driven as per the insurance company)
One good thing Morton Michel have been very helpful and sorted out everything for me

Sorry for the rant :littleangel:

nannymcflea
22-07-2009, 09:52 PM
Oh bottoms:mad: Hope you get sorted soon and get to enjoy the summer hols soon.

wendywu
22-07-2009, 09:52 PM
At least no one was hurt. But it still shakes you up when it happens. And its extra hassle getting the car repaired.

Great that every one was ok :thumbsup:

TheBTeam
23-07-2009, 07:40 AM
It isn't very nice when we have the hassle caused by someone elses recklessness! Hope you have it all sorted out soon!

angiemog
23-07-2009, 07:44 AM
Oh no, glad you are all ok. xx

flora
23-07-2009, 07:47 AM
glad you are all ok, hope you are back on the road soon :thumbsup:

margimum
23-07-2009, 11:31 AM
Glad you all ok. S***w his insurance for everything you can!!
:blush: :blush:

Chatterbox Childcare
23-07-2009, 11:53 AM
Hope everyone is okay and fight for the same level of car, seat etc that you have now. Your insurance should cover this - mine did last year