PDA

View Full Version : Parent! Parent! Parent!!!!

miss sunshine
22-07-2009, 10:16 AM
i have looked after mindee for about 13 mths now all the time he was at nursery then he failed to get a place at the school so mom informed me he would be leaving end Aug/sept,and would i have him for 1/2 term hols i agreed, then mom said she had sorted out other childcare for him and so would not be needed after all, then told me he would leave in 2 wks time as she had found other childcare £30.00 cheaper than me for each week:eek: , i told her she needed to give me four wks notice (told me on 1/7/09 wanted him to leave on 16/7/09) she then informed me she could not afford to pay both childcare costs out:eek: , as she had agreeded with ymca he would start 20/7/09 so i agrred to let him finish on the 24/7/09 but then by suprise he got offered place at school, asked if he could still stay with me i said no as i had filled the space, then she asked if he could stay with me till end aug untill he went to my friend who is a cm who could take him on i agreed then tue this week she turned up and said he would be leaving this fri 24/7/09 as ymca were so much cheaper than us by £50 a week so he would be going there after all :censored:

i am so mad with them as i have tried to help them out as much as i can and i was going to tell them that they needed to pay me till aug 21 as that was our final agreement date but they refuse to pay but it is them changing the leaving dates all the time not me.

sorry about the LONG rant needed to get it off my chest:blush:

Tatjana
22-07-2009, 10:22 AM
Wow, what a palava, bet you'll be glad to see the back of her! :panic:

xx

cuffleygirl
22-07-2009, 10:26 AM
Arrgh! what a nightmare. On the upside at least you are losing this parent - on the downside you are losing a child that is used and settled - the money has already been replaced apart from the gap. Yes I think you are entitled to it, it was the last agreement, No I don't think you'll get it:angry:

The only thing to do is enjoy the lack of school run for the next 6 weeks and get to know your new mindee.

Good luck

miss sunshine
22-07-2009, 10:37 AM
[QUOTE=miss sunshine;479602]i have looked after mindee for about 13 mths now all the time he was at nursery then he failed to get a place at the school so mom informed me he would be leaving end Aug/sept,and would i have him for 1/2 term hols i agreed, then mom said she had sorted out other childcare for him and so would not be needed after all, then told me he would leave in 2 wks time as she had found other childcare £30.00 cheaper than me for each week:eek: , i told her she needed to give me four wks notice (told me on 1/7/09 wanted him to leave on 16/7/09) she then informed me she could not afford to pay both childcare costs out:eek: , as she had agreeded with ymca he would start 20/7/09 so i agrred to let him finish on the 24/7/09 but then by suprise he got offered place at school, asked if he could still stay with me i said no as i had filled the space, then she asked if he could stay with me till end aug untill he went to my friend who is a cm who could take him on i agreed then tue this week she turned up and said he would be leaving this fri 24/7/09 as ymca were so much cheaper than us by £50 a week so he would be going there after all :censored:

i am so mad with them as i have tried to help them out as much as i can and i was going to tell them that they needed to pay me till aug 21 as that was our final agreement date but they refuse to pay but it is them changing the leaving dates all the time not me, as my new mindee isn't starting till sept 8

sorry about the LONG rant needed to get it off my chest:blush: