PDA

View Full Version : Festive store order?

littlepixies
22-07-2009, 06:16 AM
Hi guys... i know alot of you placed an order with the festive store... just wondered if anyone had actually had a delivery yet?
I have just looked at my order... and it says payment status compleate.. order status pending....

then you scroll down and their is a list of products bought.. but then under that their is another section which has status as authorised but is only half of my order just wondered if that means its split in to two orders and this one is first to be dispatched?? any ideas??

angeldelight
22-07-2009, 06:33 AM
I made an order on Friday and my big box came on Monday morning

They were very good and I was impressed and everything was there and well packed

My account online just kept saying " order pending " so I emailed them and they did reply really quick this is what he said

"Thanks for your mail. There is no problem with your order at all and I anticipate it will be processed today for despatch early next week. Our systems are not fully automated by a long way. We need to physically process an order to change its status so an order placed last night will be processed today and you will see its progress as we get to it. As you can imagine this offer has been very well received and we have a lot to get through "

Hope that helps

Angel xx

helenlc
22-07-2009, 06:54 AM
I am SO looking forward to mine arriving!!!

cherry
22-07-2009, 07:36 AM
I got mine yesterday but was disappointed that I didn't receive my wheelchair and guide dog.

The invoice said they were sold out but when I order they said they were in stock :angry:

angeldelight
22-07-2009, 07:45 AM
I got mine yesterday but was disappointed that I didn't receive my wheelchair and guide dog.

The invoice said they were sold out but when I order they said they were in stock :angry:

That is a shame I recieved mine

I think they had many more orders than what they could cope with and most of them were from here :laughing: :laughing:

Keep looking out for future sales

Angel xx

Stanfield
22-07-2009, 08:00 AM
A few people are having trouble with their orders being "sold out" including me!:angry:
See the last page of the origenal post for 70% off...

Tatjana
22-07-2009, 10:24 AM
When i checked my account it said all bar one item had been dispatched, that was monday, haven't got it yet.

xx

sarah707
22-07-2009, 11:13 AM
I got less than half my order :(