PDA

View Full Version : Messsy morning!!

Jules27
21-07-2009, 09:55 AM
well!!! Raining raining raining!! ONly have one mindee today (5) along with my own 2 aged 6 1/2 and 2 3/4. SO what did I decide to do this morning?!?! Paper mache!!! Not done it in years and was fun!!! Kids had aprons on - did I??? NO so yep i'm covered but hey the kids had fun and thats what counts!!! My kitchen is in a right mess now but I really don't care!!! lol!! Whats everyone else up to today?!?! Mindee has asked to do cutting and sticking this afternoon so more mess!! he he!!:D

Mouse
21-07-2009, 09:59 AM
That sounds fun!

My lot don't finish school until tomorrow and I only have one 9 month old mindee (who is asleep at the moment), so we've had a lovely peaceful morning.

I'm planning on doing paper mache masks next week, so I'm hoping the weather is good enough for us to be able to do them outside!

Helen79
21-07-2009, 10:25 AM
I've got to wait in for a delivery so we've had a tray of gloop on the kitchen floor & now my whole kitchen is covered!

ds caused the most mess waving a spoon about & then tipping the whole bowl out.
I've also learnt not to let the cat into the kitchen with a tray of gloop on the floor:panic:

I also forgot my apron and my trousers are now white lol
I'm off to get changed, clean the kitchen now so I can make their lunch & have a cuppa!