PDA

View Full Version : morton insurance

littlepixies
21-07-2009, 08:18 AM
Hi i just wondered if anyone here has morton insurance as i bought it first time usually a ncma member my self.... but wasnt sure if you recieve a certificate in poast and if so how long it takes??
thanks

CCJD
21-07-2009, 10:33 AM
I didn't get mine when I bought MM insurance , so after 3 weeks I phoned to chase , was told it was very strange I hadn't received itand would send me a copy. Obviously, if you havnt got yours yet, it's not so strange. If I were carrying in childminding beyond next year I would have gone back to NCMA. MM just don't seem that on the ball.

ORKSIE
21-07-2009, 11:15 AM
I am with MM, paid online this time, was able to print a copy of my cert, am assuming they will send original, will give it a few days and see, if I dont get one will give them a call:thumbsup:
Have been with them for 16 yrs, never had any probs so far, but you have to use who you feel is best for you:)

sarah707
21-07-2009, 05:15 PM
Usually comes a few days after I've paid :D

cherry pink
21-07-2009, 07:25 PM
i am with mm and have been since day 1 never had any problems (although they wont insure my car lol) and cert arrived very quickly..i know people who use ncma and have had nothing but problems..think its the luck of the draw