PDA

View Full Version : first day of hols!!

julie w
21-07-2009, 07:49 AM
Well yesterday was the first day of the 7 !! yes 7, week school holidays. Lovely sunny day so straight to the park. Within 20 minutes I was up a tree saving a stuck child. Ten minutes later the same child fell out of a tree (hadn't learned his lesson the first time lol). Then someone climbed into the park bin and had to be rescued. Another child was then bit on his ear and mother went hysterical. Today it's raining. Only 6 weeks and 4 days left haha.:panic:

Louise_Oaktree
21-07-2009, 09:12 AM
Glad its not just me :laughing:

I thought it would be easy - but I've got one of those 6 year olds who is constantly bored :mad:

georgie456
21-07-2009, 10:01 AM
Ours don't finish till this Thursday....and then I'm on holiday for a week - yippee! I am busy planning this week to make sure they are kept busy over the summer. I need someone to do a sun-dance too please as it's pouring with rain here - doesn't bode well!

devoncm
21-07-2009, 10:28 AM
Ive got 2 new ones (boys age 8 and 10) and would you believe this is there 2nd day and they are still not talking, they will to the kids but its quite hard knowing what they want to do, but as its raining AGAIN im letting them play on there consoles they brought and dvds this afternoon i might get some sheets out and they can make a den or something in living room