PDA

View Full Version : Interesting lunch

Rubybubbles
20-07-2009, 05:09 PM
my twin mindies only coming 12-5:30 this week only then back on day start school

Their lunch

2 ff yogurts
skips
fruit shoot
pengiun
pepperami (??)

thats it

nuff said

OH MY DAYS:panic:

PRINCESSDAISYFLOWER
20-07-2009, 05:11 PM
i wonder how many additives is in that lot versus real food

PixiePetal
20-07-2009, 05:11 PM
maybe mum/dad haven't been shopping for a while. Looks like all the things left at the bottom af a larder/fridge :laughing:

Rubybubbles
20-07-2009, 05:14 PM
I havent been shopping either (trying to do my order now, but got side tracked:rolleyes: )

Mine had marmite and cheese sandwich, yogurt, apple and raisins:o don;t feel half as bad now for my rubbish idea of lunch!!

I just cant get over it!!! no sandwich, not even crackers or something?? fruit??

good job I give them there snack so I now they have had some 'real food' today

Tatjana
20-07-2009, 08:18 PM
Oh no, poor kids:panic:

xx

Deb
20-07-2009, 08:22 PM
what's up with that? My kids dont eat crackers or sandwiches so that would be their lunch too. At least they got some, mine came without today and dad said 'is that ok?' lol

LOOPYLISA
20-07-2009, 08:23 PM
Could be worse !

2 yogurts and a peperami are not that bad really.................................

sweets
20-07-2009, 08:24 PM
poor kids they must have been starving!

Tatjana
20-07-2009, 08:46 PM
I think pepperami is full of salt.

xx

georgie456
20-07-2009, 08:49 PM
I know it's a pain in the bum, but this is why I provide lunch!

sweets
20-07-2009, 08:49 PM
I think pepperami is full of salt.

xx

and lots and lots of fat!

LOOPYLISA
20-07-2009, 09:39 PM
Maybe the children like to eat this, would you send your child with food they didnt like :thumbsup:

OrlandoBelle
20-07-2009, 09:58 PM
Thats why I provide lunches. None of mine bring a packed lunch. At least I know they're getting something healthy then. I never give them crisps, biscuits or sweets.

I think it's unfair if a child has sweets or something in their lunch box when the other children don't have any.

I have a little boy at the moment who when he first started would ALWAYS ask for crisps and biscuits. I kept telling him we had run out and would give him a piece of fruit instead. Now all he asks for is satsumas and apples! Lol. He's very food orientated!

Rubybubbles
26-07-2009, 01:37 PM
well t was an interesting rest of the week in their boxes:panic: not!!

I don't normally have my school run children during the hols hence bring your own lunch, I do provide for the unders as I only have 1 on a thursday!!

Even my ds 7 kept saying, it's not very healthy lunch is it mum:blush: at least he knows, and don;t get me wrong my own 2 enjoy a piece of chocolate here and there!! I didn't get soo big and fat eating healthy size portions myself:laughing:

I dread to think if they take this in to school that the school would be happy!!! (may take a peak come sept and do a healthy eating theme:laughing: they are not eyfs come then either teehee)