PDA

View Full Version : magnetic car signs

LeeAnn
20-07-2009, 10:30 AM
Hi there, at my pre reg meeting my CCO mentioned one of her minders has a magnetic sign to go on the door of her car.

Has anyone used these? Does anyone know where to get them? I guess it would always be good for advertising

Jen4Kids
20-07-2009, 10:32 AM
Vistaprint does them :thumbsup:

Ive not got one but i got the car sticker for the rear window instead :thumbsup:

Tatjana
20-07-2009, 11:09 AM
I got one free from Vistaprint, i had no idea it would be so big (it's a small one!) I've yet to be brave enough to put it on my car!:laughing:

xx

jaja
20-07-2009, 02:32 PM
i got two from vistaprint and they are ace, bright, colourfull and eye catching, got fingers crossed they start to help get kids though door.

Pauline
20-07-2009, 04:05 PM
Don't forget if you go with Vista Print to use the link from the Forum, it helps give a few pennies in commission to Forum Friends

There is a link in the 'Links to useful sites section" or one at the very bottom of the Forum in the bottom box :thumbsup:

Or go from here: Vista Print (http://clkuk.tradedoubler.com/click?p=888&a=1904267&g=19210880)

Beckieboo
21-07-2009, 09:26 AM
Hi,
I have two large ones for my doors and a small one for my boot! I have had comments from people who i dont even know, about how fab they look. I emailed a parent from childcare.co.uk who was infact a childminder doing some research and she complemented my magnets and said she often sees "The Playhouse bus" driving round! She even said that it looked very professional and invited me for a coffee and a chat!! Been too busy to go!

So you see, it gets your name out there! Although you should have seen the other childminders faces when i turned up with them!!:laughing:

LeeAnn
21-07-2009, 05:39 PM
Thanks everyone! You are the best!

Tatjana how on earth did you get them free??

Pauline I will definitely use a link from here, thankyou

xx

nannymcflea
21-07-2009, 07:41 PM
These look fab, have designed one and if I keep cm'ing when we move I shall order a couple...I shall be the only childminder in the village then!

Spangles
21-07-2009, 07:45 PM
Hi,
Although you should have seen the other childminders faces when i turned up with them!!:laughing:

I can imagine! I only had to wear my logo polo shirts and I had the evils from c/m's where I used to live!

Do the magnets stay on the car okay and not damage the paintwork at all? Are they easy to remove?

HomefromHome
21-07-2009, 07:57 PM
order your 250 free business cards first!!! (p n p payable, always choose slow as it still comes within a week), then they start sending u emails with free this n that - i did the post cards next (free!) then soon got magnetic door signs, pens, post-its, tshirts, caps!!!!!

Baildon bears
21-07-2009, 09:08 PM
Just ordered some car signs, and window stickers to advertise at school, never seen car signs before, cant wait to see the looks of other childminders at my school, i will look posh.:D thanks for letting us know about them.
Hannah