PDA

View Full Version : MINDEES LEAVING!!

Jemima77
18-07-2009, 10:57 PM
I AM LOOSING 2 OF MY MINDEES AT THE END OF TERM AND AM IN A REAL DILEMA AS TO WHAT TO GET THEM. I AM GOING TO DO A LITTLE LEAVING PARTY BUT WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAD ANY IDEAS ON WHAT TO GIVE THEM AS A LEAVING PREZZIE.....CHEAPER THE BETTER. LOL XXXXX

ORKSIE
18-07-2009, 11:09 PM
I made a little book of photo's from when they started to when they left, went down very well by mindee and parent:thumbsup:

loocyloo
19-07-2009, 10:51 AM
i've just had some small ( bit bigger than A4 size ) collage posters made on truprint. £3.99 each.

i've got 2 who are emigrating!

the other mindee who is leaving is going to secondary school, and DD chose her a beautiful trinket box, as she likes that sort of thing.

xxx

The Juggler
19-07-2009, 04:44 PM
I've done photo of all mindees in a clipframe before, one with all of them together. I've also given presents of those little bucket/spade or gardening sets as all mine love outdoors and digging up the garden.

Maybe little backpack or wellies if they are starting nursery or pre-school?

Jemima77
19-07-2009, 05:37 PM
they all seem like brill ideas...typical me i leave it till the last moment to sort something out. will try and get some pictures done on t'internet tonight.
Thanks.
p.s think the little one would love some gardening tools to dig up his own garden and not mine anymore yippeeeeee xxxxx

Chatterbox Childcare
19-07-2009, 07:15 PM
I did a book with photodirect (look up free book in the search section above and the link has the website address in it) and they are being delivered within 3 days