PDA

View Full Version : Giving notice

Jules27
17-07-2009, 09:29 PM
Well I could have cried as did mindee's mum almost when I told her I couldn't have LO from September. SHe goes to different school to my son and have spent the last year driving over town to take and pick up this LO twice a week. Did it coz was my 1st mindee, a friend picked up my son for me to make it possible. But I now have 2 new after schoolers from my sons school from september so no choice but to give notice :( I have become so attached to this LO but decision had to be made. I have found them a new minder who actually lives a lot closer to them so hopefully all will be ok! I still have her twice a week over summer hols so have lots of nice things planned!! lol!!:)

chewy sweets
17-07-2009, 09:32 PM
oh sorry to hear that. But sounds like nothing else can be done! Good of you to find another cm for them. Sure everthing will work out for the best!:thumbsup:

Pipsqueak
17-07-2009, 09:44 PM
We get so attached to 'our' charges don't we, Its hard when they leave us but it sounds like you have done a grand job:clapping:

georgie456
18-07-2009, 08:30 AM
I had the exact same thing happen last year. I was so gutted to lose mindee.....then 2 weeks ago I go a lovely call to say they have moved her to my dd's school and can I have her back - so chuffed!

Sorry you are losing your first mindee, but I'm sure you'll still see them on a friends basis.