PDA

View Full Version : Individual planning made simple

sarah707
17-07-2009, 09:39 AM
Following on from my very successful ‘Group planning made simple’ mini e-book (no 22), here is the promised individual planning version.

Group and individual planning are very different and need to be tackled separately if you are going to show Ofsted a clear progression in children’s learning and development through the weeks and months they are in your care.

This mini e-book contains information about how to plan for the individual and ideas for how to put information about each child on paper.

It is available from my website www.knutsfordchildminding.co.uk.

All mini e-books are priced at £1.99. :D

cabby
17-07-2009, 10:08 AM
ive just brought one, and the group planning one:jump for joy:

i brought one on disk from you the other day, and have just recieved it thanks

looks good, will have a proper look later:clapping:
thanks, karen.x

RainbowMum
17-07-2009, 10:31 AM
Sarah will you please stop - you know I cant resist and I have just spent a small fortune over at the Festival shop:rolleyes:

cabby
17-07-2009, 10:38 AM
that was quick:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
just checked my emails and their already there:excited: :happy banana:
thanks.x

estrelas
20-07-2009, 07:31 PM
hmmmm how did imiss this????

of to buy :laughing:

PixiePetal
20-07-2009, 08:12 PM
Will be back for some of your e books when we have moved. :thumbsup:

Sarahjlonguk
21-07-2009, 03:20 PM
I'm going to buy one right now, just started minding a few weeks ago thought my planning was ok, but now told I'm doing too much. So look forward to some extra guidance.
Sarah

katickles
22-07-2009, 09:33 AM
will go & check it out now Sarah - another order on the way :D

LittleMissSparkles
05-08-2009, 11:33 AM
Sarah have you got anything where the planning is already done for you ??? so you can just print it out and use ..... sounds like a cop out I know, but if I had some stuff already planned for it would make individual planning alot easy as I'd have more time iyswim , if not no worries have to find more hours in the day LOL

Love S xxx

kellym3
05-08-2009, 03:12 PM
:D just been on your site and ordered loads:eek: in need of some children gotta stop spending.

sarah707
05-08-2009, 05:00 PM
Sarah have you got anything where the planning is already done for you ??? so you can just print it out and use ..... sounds like a cop out I know, but if I had some stuff already planned for it would make individual planning alot easy as I'd have more time iyswim , if not no worries have to find more hours in the day LOL

Love S xxx

Not really because we all work in different ways...

I suppose the most for annual planning is the Seasons planning one (no 9) which goes through each month.

It gives ideas for festivals, celebrations etc through the year plus planning for the seasons / weather etc.

You've got the big 1 Multicultural activities I think as well (sorry no info I'm on the laptop in France)!!

I also recently wrote a new outside planning one (no 31) - ideas for specific outside activities every month of the year...

Hth :D

sarah707
05-08-2009, 05:01 PM
:D just been on your site and ordered loads:eek: in need of some children gotta stop spending.

Oh thank you! I'll go and investigate my emails in a min...

I am in deepest France with a slightly dodgy connection but I will try and send it for you :D

sarahlou
05-08-2009, 05:15 PM
Thank u just ordered mine and some other stuff:)

LittleMissSparkles
05-08-2009, 08:53 PM
Not really because we all work in different ways...

I suppose the most for annual planning is the Seasons planning one (no 9) which goes through each month.

It gives ideas for festivals, celebrations etc through the year plus planning for the seasons / weather etc.

You've got the big 1 Multicultural activities I think as well (sorry no info I'm on the laptop in France)!!

I also recently wrote a new outside planning one (no 31) - ideas for specific outside activities every month of the year...

Hth :D

France ey ... what you doing on the laptop go enjoy your hols xxxxxx

sarah707
07-08-2009, 12:39 PM
Thank u just ordered mine and some other stuff:)

Nothing is sending from macdonalds in deepest france sorry Sarahlou.

I'm back on Sunday and will sort your order out then :D

Daddy Day Care
07-08-2009, 03:44 PM
Nothing is sending from macdonalds in deepest france sorry Sarahlou.

I'm back on Sunday and will sort your order out then :D

Thats a long way to go for a BigMac

sweets
07-08-2009, 03:52 PM
Thats a long way to go for a BigMac

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: you'd at least want a macflurry too going all that way!

harrysgirl
12-08-2009, 02:30 PM
Just put my order in for this....and more!

Looking forward to receiving them Sarah - your guidance is priceless :thumbsup:
As soon as I've earnt some more pennies I'll be back for more..!
Thank you :)