PDA

View Full Version : 70% off at the festival shop

andreaschildcare
16-07-2009, 08:16 PM
Hiya

I just placed a HUGE order, so many bargains!

Mouse
16-07-2009, 08:23 PM
Oh no! I vowed to not buy any more stuff, but I'm going to have to have a look now!

angeldelight
16-07-2009, 08:32 PM
Yes I spent lots earlier

Some really good bargains

Angel xx

Chatterbox Childcare
16-07-2009, 08:33 PM
not looking, not looking, not looking :)

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
16-07-2009, 08:57 PM
Just ordered some bits even though I shouldn't have. x

Rasharoon
16-07-2009, 08:58 PM
I too have ordered a few bits. Had to restrict my spending though as could have spent a fortune.

angeldelight
16-07-2009, 09:14 PM
not looking, not looking, not looking :)

Go on Debbie you do not know what you are missing

Angel xx

It's a small world
16-07-2009, 09:17 PM
just got some bits..great site never seen this one before, Thanks

sweets
16-07-2009, 09:22 PM
just had a look, some great things. how much is postage tho? i couldn't go to checkout withour registering which i don't want to do unless i am actually going to buy! it depends how much the postage is

mummy2to2
16-07-2009, 09:53 PM
Postage is £3 (it says if you spend over £25 its free but not on some occassions. I just ordered loads of stuff and had to pay the £3 delivery. Ithink its because everything is so cheap. I've just ordered 2 learn to dress dolls for £4.49 each instead of £15 each!!!!!!! aswell as lots of other bits.

Hope that all makes sense.

Thank goodness for hubbies credit card !!!!!!!!:blush:

cherry
16-07-2009, 09:54 PM
Postage is £3.00

I've just ordered the wheelchair and guide dog as we are sponsering one at the moment.

mumof4
16-07-2009, 09:59 PM
wow, I love this website, got some great bargains, thanks:thumbsup:

andreaschildcare
17-07-2009, 05:40 AM
Glad its been of help! I ordereed books on hanukkah, christmas etc and a doll and hearing aids a guide dog etc great site :)

Jules27
17-07-2009, 07:08 AM
Looks as though my credir card will be out again tonight!!! lol!!! Great site, some good resourses, thanks!:D

Chatterbox Childcare
17-07-2009, 07:24 AM
I looked, could have spent a fortune and logged off - go me!

Daddy Day Care
17-07-2009, 07:27 AM
Still time tho debbie, isnt the sale till Sunday?

PixiePetal
17-07-2009, 08:00 AM
DH will murder me but kept it down to £35! :blush:

Not supposed to be spending cos of the move but got some books, wheelchair,guide dog,crutches,doll,craft papers,rangoli stencils, chinese new year bits - very pleased.

Thank you for the info :thumbsup:

sarah707
17-07-2009, 08:43 AM
It's a great site with some excellent multicultural and disability resources.

I have it on my browsing list for the weekend! :D

moogster1a
17-07-2009, 08:50 AM
Am I going mad? Why do I seem to be the only one who can see that this is pc nonsense? I wouldn't give these people a penny. the sooner they go out of business the better. Then no one will have multicultural and disability rubbish on their walls and in their toys. Makes me so mad. they sell all these multicultural toys with brown, black and god knows what dolls, but you get a traditional golliwog and the thought police would have a field day!

moogster1a
17-07-2009, 08:51 AM
And where's my earlier post gone?

Mouse
17-07-2009, 08:55 AM
Am I going mad? Why do I seem to be the only one who can see that this is pc nonsense? I wouldn't give these people a penny. the sooner they go out of business the better. Then no one will have multicultural and disability rubbish on their walls and in their toys. Makes me so mad. they sell all these multicultural toys with brown, black and god knows what dolls, but you get a traditional golliwog and the thought police would have a field day!

I think you've made your point, but credit us with the ability to make up our own minds about what we do or do not buy. No one is forcing you to buy anything, or even to look at the website, so if you don't want to then just don't. But, for your information, the site offers a lot more than multicultural toys. Take off your blinkers and you would possibly see that.

Perhaps you need to loosen up a bit. All that anger can't be good for your stress levels :D

It's a small world
17-07-2009, 08:56 AM
Does anyone know if they do sales alot in this site. I'm quite new and still trying to get mindees so finance isn't too great at the moment. Have got some bits but would like loads more but can't afford it so if they do more sales hopefully i can get more next time.:laughing:

sarah707
17-07-2009, 09:02 AM
And where's my earlier post gone?

I removed your post because I consider it to be offensive to other members of our community.

As members of a forum which is open to all, we must show an understanding of the lives of ALL childminders who may wish to join our forum and others who may choose to read.

We are a multicultural and diverse forum as is the community in which we live.

We do not and will not put up with racism on our forum.

As childminders working with the Eyfs and Ofsted, we must also BY LAW show that we are multiculturally aware.

Please consider the feelings of others members of the forum community before you post.

You are of course entitled to your opinion, as is everyone on this forum, but not when it might hurt others.

Thank you.

Daddy Day Care
17-07-2009, 09:07 AM
I removed your post because I consider it to be offensive to other members of our community.

As members of a forum which is open to all, we must show an understanding of the lives of ALL childminders who may wish to join our forum and others who may choose to read.

We are a multicultural and diverse forum as is the community in which we live.

We do not and will not put up with racism on our forum.

As childminders working with the Eyfs and Ofsted, we must also BY LAW show that we are multiculturally aware.

Please consider the feelings of others members of the forum community before you post.

You are of course entitled to your opinion, as is everyone on this forum, but not when it might hurt others.

Thank you.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

moogster1a
17-07-2009, 09:10 AM
how dare you assume that because I don't approve of pc nonsense I'm racist.
My post implied nothing of the sort. Have you any idea what colour or sexual persuasion I am. Have you any idea if I'm disabled. I deserve a very big apology. I'm now livid.

moogster1a
17-07-2009, 09:27 AM
I assume the long wait is because the apology is so long?

RainbowMum
17-07-2009, 10:04 AM
I for one have placed an order - thank you Op for the link! :)

jeanybeany
17-07-2009, 10:06 AM
Just spent a fortune, missed the guidedog though so will go back for another look! Thanks for posting...........

moogster1a
17-07-2009, 10:10 AM
I'm still waiting for an apology. Do you think it's morally right to unjustly call me a racist?

angeldelight
17-07-2009, 10:11 AM
I'm still waiting for an apology. Do you think it's morally right to unjustly call me a racist?

I can see you are upset but it might be better if you contact the person that you are angry with by private message rather than here in the forum

Thank you

Angel xx

moogster1a
17-07-2009, 10:13 AM
I can see you are upset but it might be better if you contact the person that you are angry with by private message rather than here in the forum

Thank you

Angel xx

i've tried the mod as i assume that's who it is but I'm being ignored. I want a public apology from whoever it was.

angeldelight
17-07-2009, 10:15 AM
i've tried the mod as i assume that's who it is but I'm being ignored. I want a public apology from whoever it was.

I am a mod also so you are more than welcome to contact me if you have any complaints

The forum is not that place to do it and I hope you respect that

Angel xx

cabby
17-07-2009, 10:35 AM
ive just spent tooooo much on there:eek: :eek:

i got...
loads of stickers
the globe,
the set of 8 dolls,
the guide dog,wheel chair, crutches, glasses, hearing aid
oh cant even remember what else:blush:

PRINCESSDAISYFLOWER
17-07-2009, 10:49 AM
they dont seem to do the guide dog or wheelchair anymore :(

RainbowMum
17-07-2009, 10:53 AM
Must be sold out - I got a wheelchair half hour ago, Sarah if you're waiting till the weekend you might not get owt!

littlepixies
17-07-2009, 11:32 AM
OH MY GOD!!

I have just spent £40!! and could have spent soooooooo much more if i had the money wow! thanks for member who posted the sale!
Didnt get the dog or wheel chair which was a shame think they run out!! but got the dolls and crutches :)

Thanks again1!

sarah707
17-07-2009, 11:37 AM
Must be sold out - I got a wheelchair half hour ago, Sarah if you're waiting till the weekend you might not get owt!

Crikey thanks for that! I'll have a nosey sooner :D

Lick'le Oakes
17-07-2009, 11:46 AM
I personnaly am very thankful to the link, I have spent a fair bit and am pleased it was so easy. As a childminder i know i have to include these in my rescources so at a bargain price what more can i ask for.:clapping:

huggableshelly
17-07-2009, 12:11 PM
I'm with Deb and not gonna look but hoping you all make the most of the bargains.

my card was once again comprimised when I bought online so not doing it anymore, i cant afford the bank charges whilst someone take advantage of spending my non existant money ........ oh umm didnt mean to moan LOL

happy spending all xxx

Mollymop
17-07-2009, 12:16 PM
Thanks for the link. I love a good bargin:thumbsup:

candy cat
17-07-2009, 12:19 PM
Thanks for that link ....have ordered a few bits.....

Everyone is allowed to share their opinion, but there is a way of doing it and sometimes if you feel you will hurt someone then it's best to 'zip and clip'. I feel you have been very aggressive in your tone and it just isn't needed as this is a great forum where we go if we have a problem,idea to share etc especially when cm is not always an easy job....yes i don't agree with everyone, but life is too short to be soooooooo:angry: !!!

angeldelight
17-07-2009, 12:19 PM
OH MY GOD!!

I have just spent £40!!
Thanks again1!

Ha ha is that all best not tell you how much I spent then

:laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

manjay
17-07-2009, 12:20 PM
I looked yesterday and thought I would go back to order when I had more time. Looks like I might be too late. Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing;)

LeeAnn
17-07-2009, 12:31 PM
Oh my! I am so thrilled to have found this link! I have been looking for some multicultural resources and I have bought a load of things!

did everyone see the pound shop?? unbelievable! I bought a few things in there to help my DS with his school work!

ok It wont let me check out?? aaaa:panic:

thanks again xx

Mouse
17-07-2009, 12:34 PM
Oh my! I am so thrilled to have found this link! I have been looking for some multicultural resources and I have bought a load of things!

did everyone see the pound shop?? unbelievable! I bought a few things in there to help my DS with his school work!

ok It wont let me check out?? aaaa:panic:

thanks again xx

You have to register to check out. It had me stumped for a while!

FizzysFriends
17-07-2009, 12:52 PM
Oh no, I have only just seen this, hope you lot haven't bought out the whole shop.

angeldelight
17-07-2009, 12:53 PM
Oh no, I have only just seen this, hope you lot haven't bought out the whole shop.

Oh dear nothing left for you

Angel xx

LeeAnn
17-07-2009, 12:55 PM
You have to register to check out. It had me stumped for a while!

thankyou! Just figured it out :clapping:

kingdom
17-07-2009, 01:16 PM
Hi thanks for that you just cost me a small fortune:( , post and packaging is 3 pounds:) .

sarah32
17-07-2009, 01:47 PM
I dont know what ive done, placed items in baket then was going through to pay and my system crashed.

Got back in found that items have moved from basket to my orders but says pending payment and I hadnt yet put my credit card details in.

Ive tried everything to pay for them and theres no option.

Called and left 2 messages as dont know what do, and im off on holiday tomorrow

Why dont they answer the phone:angry:

angeldelight
17-07-2009, 01:50 PM
I dont know what ive done, placed items in baket then was going through to pay and my system crashed.

Got back in found that items have moved from basket to my orders but says pending payment and I hadnt yet put my credit card details in.

Ive tried everything to pay for them and theres no option.

Called and left 2 messages as dont know what do, and im off on holiday tomorrow

Why dont they answer the phone:angry:

I had problems last night and it was doing the same

If you log off and then back on again it should all still be in your basket it took me a while

Hope you sort it out

Angel xx

sarah32
17-07-2009, 02:06 PM
Ive tried a number of times logging out and back in again but items are not showing in basket, they are in My Orders.

It says pending payment but whatever i click on it, just comes up with order details but nothing in card payment because i didnt fill that in.

Rang again and still no one answering phone

DIPPY DOUGHNUT
17-07-2009, 02:45 PM
wow great website full of bargins!

sarah707
17-07-2009, 02:53 PM
I wonder if it's overloaded because the offers are so good??

Trouble
17-07-2009, 03:04 PM
cheers for that have just spent 30.00 :( :( :panic:

i wish they would use paypal:angry:

can wait for delivery just hop im not on holiday

angeldelight
17-07-2009, 03:12 PM
Ive tried a number of times logging out and back in again but items are not showing in basket, they are in My Orders.

It says pending payment but whatever i click on it, just comes up with order details but nothing in card payment because i didnt fill that in.

Rang again and still no one answering phone

My payment was pending till this morning

I emailed them and someone called Paul got back to me I can look at my email and let you know what he said if you have not got it sorted yet

Angel xx

Trouble
17-07-2009, 03:18 PM
i bet they are inundated with orders and cant cope with them all

i bet the run out of stock:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

cabby
17-07-2009, 03:20 PM
i rang them this morning to check my order had gone through...she said it had, and she would try and get it posted asap.......but "they had so many orders placed last night it might take a few days"..lol, i mentioned the forum and she said to thank everyone for the amazing amount of orders that have been placed:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It's a small world
17-07-2009, 03:27 PM
For those that have used this site before please could you tell me of they often do these sales. I've bought some items but don't get paid till next week...could do with buying more and would be interested if they have done this huge sale before ????

FizzysFriends
17-07-2009, 03:32 PM
Oh dear nothing left for you

Angel xx

I got a few things, got some crutches and a doll and hearing aid and some things from the 1 shop, DD is obsessed with crutches so should keep her quiet.

miss muffit
17-07-2009, 03:36 PM
A very big thank you for posting this site ...

I have just spent a fortune, hope hubby doesn’t notice :eek:

Some really great bargains :thumbsup:

Daddy Day Care
17-07-2009, 03:38 PM
Ive never seen the siter kerrie so sorry cant help you, just seen you ask that question twice now and hate to see it go unanswerd.

Gareth
xx

Saranotts
17-07-2009, 03:43 PM
Ab fab, thank you so much for posting this, even though it has made me spend, spend, spend. Just wish I hadn't waited to put the order through because now they haven't got any wheelchairs left....doh.

Sara

sarah707
17-07-2009, 03:50 PM
For those that have used this site before please could you tell me of they often do these sales. I've bought some items but don't get paid till next week...could do with buying more and would be interested if they have done this huge sale before ????

sorry Kerrie, I don't know it's not a site I've ordered from before.

You could email and ask them they seem helpful :D

angeldelight
17-07-2009, 04:04 PM
Yes they do have sales a lot but I have not seen one this good

They are based about 30 min from me and I did not even know ha ha

xx

angiemog
17-07-2009, 04:43 PM
Fantastic....... I've just spent £55. Thanks for the info xx

nannymcflea
17-07-2009, 04:49 PM
Given up, site kept crashing at first, waited till later, got everything in basket, registered, back to basket,fine...checkout...ERROR:angry:

I'd even put chocolates in,perhaps this was why!:laughing:

Angela234
17-07-2009, 05:44 PM
I have just spent £25 but have got several items great offers

Thanks for posting it

Stanfield
17-07-2009, 06:19 PM
I narrowed mine down from 120 to just 40pounds ... mostly because I made an error and emptied my basket, then couldn't be bothered to do it all over again!:blush:

My biggest bargin was the putumayo cd's bought the set of 7 for 27pounds down from 90! I love this collection of world music :clapping: :clapping:

Thanks a bunch x

Tatjana
17-07-2009, 06:30 PM
Uh oh i've just placed an order too:p

xx

Pudding Girl
17-07-2009, 06:41 PM
Fab site, thanks for the heads-up - am ordering as we speak!!

Gone for:

Attention Games 1 £3.60
Badger's Parting Gifts 1 £1.50
Cosy Cushion - Grumpy 1 £3.00
George's Garden (Touch) - Picture Flapbook - Gujarati / English 1 £1.80
MP - Acceptance 1 £1.00
Picture Dictionary - Polish / English 1 £3.00
Total
Order Total: £13.90

pinklady
17-07-2009, 06:44 PM
I think you've made your point, but credit us with the ability to make up our own minds about what we do or do not buy. No one is forcing you to buy anything, or even to look at the website, so if you don't want to then just don't. But, for your information, the site offers a lot more than multicultural toys. Take off your blinkers and you would possibly see that.

Perhaps you need to loosen up a bit. All that anger can't be good for your stress levels :D

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I've placed my order on what I consider to be a fab site...thanks for the link :thumbsup:

georgie456
17-07-2009, 06:46 PM
I have just spent loads- but got SO much stuff!!! Thanks for sharing that!! (although I won't thank you when I get my credit card bill through!!!)

andreaschildcare
17-07-2009, 06:56 PM
glad its helped everyone :)

venus89
17-07-2009, 06:58 PM
I take it Moogster quit?

I'm not looking and my fingers are in my ears!!

sweets
17-07-2009, 07:07 PM
I take it Moogster quit?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

georgie456
17-07-2009, 07:33 PM
I take it Moogster quit?

That was a bit odd wasn't it???!!!!

Pauline
17-07-2009, 08:07 PM
Can we keep this thread on the original topic only please? Would be a shame for it to be removed as it is offering a good link :)

Thank you.

Mouse
17-07-2009, 08:16 PM
I stocked up on craft stuff & stickers. The craft things are so good for all sorts of craft, not necessarily multicultural activities.

With the amount I ordered it should keep me going for quite some time :laughing:

newandlearning
18-07-2009, 07:57 AM
hello.. I was gonna put a post re this yesterday and then saw there were already 3 pages worth :laughing: :laughing: .. I've order a small fortune too.. but really really reasonable so couldnt resist.. the dual language books are also great value.. I equally think my DH may stick me in the garden in the big box that will get delivered when he sees it :laughing: :laughing: .. I spoke to the lady at festival shop yesterday.. about my order and she said she really couldn't believe the response :blush: .. I didn't bother saying that that was probably from all of us here .;)

LeeAnn
18-07-2009, 10:01 AM
LOL I am sure they are all just sitting in their office looking at each other wondering where all the orders have come from haha :laughing:

ZoeAlli
18-07-2009, 10:06 AM
Finally managed to get my order done!!!
Saw the post yesterday, ordered some stuff, then tried to register but page froze:( , restarted computer, registered, froze again!!!:mad: , shut down computer and started again later, then computer ran out of power:mad:
Gave up. Went to email today, found already registered:clapping:
Ordered £50.00 worth of stuff (and could've easily got more!!).
Thank you for this post- just what I needed!

helenlc
18-07-2009, 03:13 PM
Just done £40!!:blush:

I went down and topped up my card especially.

Got some great things tho - thanks for the link!!

tulip0803
18-07-2009, 05:42 PM
Thank you xx

Oops spent the extra money from next week:blush:

childmind04
18-07-2009, 06:52 PM
They wont take my card, i have used them before too :(

Anyone else having probs?

atmkids
18-07-2009, 08:40 PM
Just spent £50, thanks for the info :laughing:

her8y
18-07-2009, 09:53 PM
WOW great shop. Just placed an order

Jules27
19-07-2009, 12:08 AM
Just placed a small order - could have spent a fortune but my credit card bill is sooo high already I had to restrain myself, lol!!! HAve bought The Usborne games Snap and happy families amongst other bits - was going to order these through a friend who sells Usborne stuff but at £1.50 each on this site I couldn't resist!!!:laughing: :laughing:

gigglinggoblin
19-07-2009, 06:37 AM
Amazing prices, thanks!

Bit concerned that I ordered quite a while ago and payment is 'awaiting capture' - anyone else got this?

newandlearning
19-07-2009, 06:47 AM
I asked the lady about this.. my first order said this but I got all my items.. it just means its there needing picking.. I think mine still said this but then I got things through.. if you want to double check they are very friendly so you could always call.. x

gigglinggoblin
19-07-2009, 06:49 AM
Thanks, thats reassuring! Might get round to ringing them, will see if I remember later (am guessing not that many of us are up at this stupid time of a weekend)

rickysmiths
19-07-2009, 09:42 AM
I don't know if I should say thank you or not lol Just spent £70 :blush:

cabby
19-07-2009, 09:50 AM
i spent £65, it wouldnt accept any of my debit cards:o so had to use hubbys:clapping: :clapping: its a good job im the one that checks the statments:littleangel:

happytotschildminding
19-07-2009, 11:04 AM
Thank you for the link - brill site and just made an order (haven't told hubby yet!! - I get told off for spending too much)
Carol

sdean
19-07-2009, 01:25 PM
cheers for that have just spent 30.00 :( :( :panic:

i wish they would use paypal:angry:

can wait for delivery just hop im not on holiday

So do I - I could pay whilst sat on the sofa without getting my card out and my hubby wouldnt even know I had bought anything ha ha ha !:laughing:

newandlearning
19-07-2009, 05:17 PM
:laughing: :laughing: lucky you to anyone that manages to buy things with out DH knowing.. my last order with the festival shop came in a really big box something like 3' x 1.5' .. the postie van came at 8am and DH was still here .. went from model wife :littleangel: to trying to say :huh: well I don't know what all this is;) ;) yeah!! my response didn't quite work ..xx

Jules27
19-07-2009, 05:25 PM
Amazing prices, thanks!

Bit concerned that I ordered quite a while ago and payment is 'awaiting capture' - anyone else got this?

Yeah mine says that, I emailed a couple of hours ago checking all was ok and got a response just now (very impressed considering is a sunday!!!!!) to say yep fine and orders should be dispatched this coming week. MAybe all the staff are on overtime to cope with all our orders?!?!?!?!?:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jeanybeany
19-07-2009, 07:57 PM
Just spent a fortune, missed the guidedog though so will go back for another look! Thanks for posting...........

Wel, I had another browse and spent another £20 odd :eek: Just couldn't resist and still could have spent more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

It's a small world
19-07-2009, 09:21 PM
Ive never seen the siter kerrie so sorry cant help you, just seen you ask that question twice now and hate to see it go unanswerd.

Gareth
xx

Don't worry I guess everyone has got caught up with the excitement of the bargains.....lol:jump for joy: Thanks anyway

It's a small world
19-07-2009, 09:31 PM
sorry Kerrie, I don't know it's not a site I've ordered from before.

You could email and ask them they seem helpful :D

No worries Sarah I have put it on my favourites and will keep checking...just going on again see if I can pick any more bargains.....lol

Daddy Day Care
19-07-2009, 09:46 PM
Angel did say they have a lot of sales Kerrie, just not normally this big, dont know if u saw her post or not

Gareth
xx

tashaleee
19-07-2009, 11:14 PM
Finally got around to doing my order in time...... thanks for telling us about it... I think.... (not sure DH will be happy when he sees the bill though :blush: )

Cazz
19-07-2009, 11:59 PM
Thanks for telling us about this fab sale.

I've placed an order but I'm a bit concerned about it! I tried Saturday night and had almost finished when the site crashed so I gave up and went to bed. Didn't remember about it again until 11.30pm so I desperately tried to remember everything I had seen on Saturday (plus I found a few more things!). By the time I had registered as a new customer and they had e-mailed me with a verification code which I had to enter to checkout it was about 12.04am :eek: That sale was finishing at midnight!

When I put my card details in it came up with the discounted total so I hope it stays at that! I've ordered loads of things and it came to just under £20 with the postage :thumbsup:

Hope I don't get a shock when the order arrives!

Carole x

angeldelight
20-07-2009, 08:28 AM
Did my order Friday

It just arrived

Wahoooooooooooooo :clapping: :clapping:

How quick was that

I am off to have a good look now

Angel xx

RainbowMum
20-07-2009, 10:06 AM
Oh wow that was quick! Did it come by courier? I hope mine comes!:D

andreaschildcare
20-07-2009, 10:09 AM
wow angel that was quick!!! i did mine before I posted it on here so hopefully it will come today too :)

Stanfield
21-07-2009, 06:35 PM
I'm gutted!!!!!!!!!!!!!and a bit cross really:angry:

I have just recieved an email saying that only 2 of my 10 items are avaliable and the rest had sold out. I placed my order on the Friday and payed for it.
So why would they let me order and pay when they dont actually have them?
Plus the 2 things they do have are only to 60p stickers that I put on because they were so cheap.
Really wanted my set of world putumayo cd's, have wanted them for 2 years but too expensive!

I actually feel like crying ( a bit extreme I know but with two children under two, Bmi canceling our holiday in October and my husband in South Africa for 2weeks, its the final straw!):panic:

Has anyone else had this news?

Lucy

PixiePetal
21-07-2009, 06:39 PM
Looks like I will only be getting part order :(

Still some good stuff, books and art bits :) We will see. On 'my account' it seems only half has been sent :rolleyes:

sarah707
21-07-2009, 06:47 PM
I actually feel like crying ( a bit extreme I know but with two children under two, Bmi canceling our holiday in October and my husband in South Africa for 2weeks, its the final straw!):panic:

Has anyone else had this news?

Lucy

Oh Mrs B don't be sad... lean on us we're here to listen :group hug:

cabby
21-07-2009, 06:53 PM
same here..:mad:

guide dog
wheel chair
crutches
globe and crayons
had all sold out..and some of the dolls even though i ordered the set only 5 turned up as the others were out of stock

all the things i really wanted didnt come so im a bit gutted too:( it let me order and pay for them too:huh:

jeanybeany
21-07-2009, 07:13 PM
I know how you feel, according to my order tracking no wheelchair (which I really wanted) and rangoli stencils have not been processed. They shouldn't let you order them if they don't have them in stock! I am also a bit cross, but we'll see what comes.

Jeanybeany:)

Stanfield
21-07-2009, 07:16 PM
Ok, so Im over the whole crying thing now :blush: but still cross, surly they have a system that takes the item off or at least states an item is out of stock ... then maybe I could have had a look at some alternative items.

Mouse
21-07-2009, 07:42 PM
I've noticed that my bank payment has gone through for less than I ordered. I guess that means some of my items are out of stock.

I bet they were completely overwhelmed by all the childminders' orders!

jeanybeany
22-07-2009, 07:42 AM
I've noticed that my bank payment has gone through for less than I ordered. I guess that means some of my items are out of stock.

I bet they were completely overwhelmed by all the childminders' orders!

I bet, I will order from them again though, especially if they have a sale like that on again. I should get most of my order so not too bad. I got other stuff like the hearing aids etc so that should do for now. Saved mr some pennies lol!:D

andreaschildcare
24-07-2009, 10:07 AM
anyone had theirs delivered yet?

OrlandoBelle
24-07-2009, 10:32 AM
Has anyone got a link to this festival shop? I googled it but the one I found hasn't got any of the guide dogs, wheelchairs, etc on there.

littlepixies
24-07-2009, 11:51 AM
just seen all your responses...... mine has just arrived a week since i ordered!!

I got 4 books out of 6 that i ordered
1 out of 3 dolls
no hearing aid
no crutches
2 out of 3 posters
1 out of 12 instruments and it was the cheapest crappy one lol
no crayons
no cd

Very gutted... like the rest of you. why let us place the order if their isnt enough to go round surely when they place the item online they can tag it to the amount in stock so once its all gone it comes off!?! i phoned and asked... they said all rest is out of stock and they are sorry
if i want the other items i need to reorder when back in stock and pay full price..... so their ya go

andreaschildcare
24-07-2009, 02:58 PM
YES IM NOT OVER IMPRESSED AND MAY SEND THEM AN EMAil (oops sorry for the caps!) did it come by royal mail?

littlepixies
24-07-2009, 05:17 PM
no a priavte company... signed for on diad!

Pauline
24-07-2009, 05:26 PM
It seems that this was an offer purely for existing customers and they are not happy that it was put on here :(

Although I did point out that if it didn't say that in the email to customers, then how did they know not to post about it? :huh:

PixiePetal
24-07-2009, 05:49 PM
I was an exsisting customer, mail not online and knew nothing about it till the post on here :rolleyes:

Well I am an existing online customer now so they had better let me know next time :D

LeeAnn
24-07-2009, 06:44 PM
I got my order today, I think I got it all but I was a bit click happy when I ordered so cant exactly remember ;)

andreaschildcare
24-07-2009, 07:10 PM
It seems that this was an offer purely for existing customers and they are not happy that it was put on here :(

Although I did point out that if it didn't say that in the email to customers, then how did they know not to post about it? :huh:

well if anyone went to the site existing or not the sale was on!!!!!!!!!!

miffy
24-07-2009, 07:26 PM

:

That doesn't make sense - the sale was advertised on their website for all to see!

You think they'd be grateful for the business and the free advertising!!!!!!!

Miffy xx

It's a small world
24-07-2009, 07:26 PM
Been away for a few days got home my order was here. 2 items not included as sold out pretty gutted as it was a fab festival book with stories , activities and recipes etc..never mind just bought a copy of amazon for £6...
Look forward to the next BIG sale...:laughing:

Pauline
24-07-2009, 08:12 PM
You think they'd be grateful for the business and the free advertising!!!!!!!

Miffy xx

That was what I thought when I contacted them :(

Daddy Day Care
24-07-2009, 09:05 PM
i rang them this morning to check my order had gone through...she said it had, and she would try and get it posted asap.......but "they had so many orders placed last night it might take a few days"..lol, i mentioned the forum and she said to thank everyone for the amazing amount of orders that have been placed:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

So why are they saying that one minute, then complaining about it??? i was going to order form them but wife doesnt get paid till tuesday so didnt ahve the funds, glad i never now

Cazz
24-07-2009, 11:05 PM
Oh no! I've been looking forward to getting my order all week!

Just checked my e-mails and there's not one from them so maybe that's a good sign and I'll get all my items!

Just hope they've gone through at the sale price as I did it on Sunday evening and the website went down for a bit so by the time I had done verification etc and got to checkout it was a couple of minutes past midnight - when the sale was due to finish :eek:

I agree with everyone that they shouldn't have put a sale on the website for all to see if they only wanted existing customers! Also, they should be grateful for the publicity as I for one had never heard of them but if they're going to be like this and my order doesn't arrive I won't be placing another order!

I'll wait and see!

Carole x

Blaze
25-07-2009, 01:27 AM
My first order they cancelled:rolleyes: Luckily I noticed & re-placed the order...only half the amount has been taken from my account so looks like I won't get all of my order...I'm an excisting customer & never knew of the sale till saw it on here & it was all over their website so don't understand what they're moaning about TBH!

miffy
25-07-2009, 06:54 AM
Just hope they've gone through at the sale price as I did it on Sunday evening and the website went down for a bit so by the time I had done verification etc and got to checkout it was a couple of minutes past midnight - when the sale was due to finish :eek:

Carole x

You can check your order on-line if you click on the order number it shows what's going through - then you'll know if you got things at the sale price

Miffy xx

helenlc
25-07-2009, 07:57 AM
My Order says Pending but my Payment is Complete.

A little worried as other people seem to be receiving theirs.:(

Will give them a call the middle of next week if it hasnt come by then.

PixiePetal
25-07-2009, 09:14 AM
My Order says Pending but my Payment is Complete.

A little worried as other people seem to be receiving theirs.:(

Will give them a call the middle of next week if it hasnt come by then.

Mine came by royal mail - they never rush! Mine said the same and then arrived