PDA

View Full Version : YUCK YUCK YUCK

PRINCESSDAISYFLOWER
16-07-2009, 04:04 PM
So i was just feeding my 8 month old baby a fruit pot from a well known baby food manufacture. the mindees were all feeding themselves the same, and right at the bottom of my LO's pot was a dead spider.

I swear i vomited in my mouth! i phoned Tesco and they want me to bring it in tomorrow. Im still in shock!

venus89
16-07-2009, 04:07 PM
ew ew ew

When I was a lot younger I had a mug of tomato soup and when I got to the bottom there was a dead spider :eek: I still don't know if it was in the mug or the soup but it was truly horrible.

Daddy Day Care
16-07-2009, 04:09 PM
ewwww but at least they didnt eat the spider, and trying to look on the brightside you should get a load of free food out of this

gareth
xx

venus89
16-07-2009, 04:11 PM
What's worse than biting into an apple and finding a worm?

Finding half a worm........

Hebs
16-07-2009, 04:12 PM

RIGHT we really really really need a vomit smilie :panic:

thats mega gross

LOOPYLISA
16-07-2009, 04:14 PM
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

:panic: :panic: :panic: :eek:

Pipsqueak
16-07-2009, 04:14 PM

done that with a boiled potatoe at my nans when I was little. Never liked potatoe products since

although they do say we swallow up to 10 spiders in our life times

sunnysmile
16-07-2009, 04:35 PM
Thats why I never feed from jars :laughing: or eat from jars :laughing:

chewy sweets
16-07-2009, 04:44 PM
:eek:
Iwent camping a few years ago DRANK A WHOLE CUP OF TEA AND ON THE LAST SIP FELT SOMETHING SWIMMING IN MY MOUTH .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........................................ A SLUG!!!

EWW EWW!

Roseolivia
16-07-2009, 04:46 PM
You lot are making me feel sick

sweets
16-07-2009, 05:05 PM
i can't eat peaches even tho i love the flavour because as a child i had one and was sucking the stone at the end like kids do and saw a little caterpillar crawling round it!

Pipsqueak
16-07-2009, 05:08 PM
Iwent camping a few years ago DRANK A WHOLE CUP OF TEA AND ON THE LAST SIP FELT SOMETHING SWIMMING IN MY MOUTH .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........................................ A SLUG!!!

EWW EWW!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo - eurgh - puke puke puke - now that has really turned my stomach and I am drinking a cuppa.

barf barf barf

I hate slugs at the best of times:panic:

sweets
16-07-2009, 05:11 PM
i hate slugs too, for the last week i have got up every morning to a slug trail round my lounge:eek: but never saw the culprit till i got up the night before last to get a drink and there was the blighter crawling round the kitchen! i am so glad i had put the light on or it would have been squelch! yuk. out came a big wadge of kithen roll and gobbled him up!lol

georgie456
16-07-2009, 05:33 PM
The spider is definitely the worst one for me!!!!!! I am phobic enough already - I probably would have passed out!!!!

childmind04
16-07-2009, 05:37 PM
Good job you saw it first :panic:

The slug thing would have finished me off :panic:

sunnysmile
16-07-2009, 05:39 PM
my puppy likes slugs yackkkkkkkkkkkk................:eek:

charleyfarley
16-07-2009, 05:56 PM

EWW EWW!

That just made me heave, thankfully I don't go camping or drink tea as it's put me off both :panic:

My mindee has those fruit pots, I shall be putting them in a bowl in future and tell his parents to do the same :panic:

Carol xx

HomefromHome
16-07-2009, 06:13 PM
i can beat all of them.....

a few years ago now, me n my ex were in maccy d's (alarm bells should be ringing bout now!!! teehee) - me a chicken burger, him a cheese burger.
his burger tasted funny, so as this was the second time in a month, he decided to complain straight to environmental health. he took the burger in and explained and they said they would test it as they had had a number of complaints.

well a couple of months passed and we forgot about it, til we got a letter. it asked him to ring them about the matter as it was something they felt couldnt be put in a letter.....

well.....

this is gross so vom buckets to the ready......

it came back that there was SEMEN in the burger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

we wondered why it was closed for a month!!!!!!! they had a full police investigation.

anyone still have their dinners???!!!!!!

and yes this is true and was part of a documentary programme about a year later about what happens behind the scenes in restaurants!!!!!!!

sweets
16-07-2009, 06:16 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: thats DISGUSTING

charleyfarley
16-07-2009, 06:40 PM
Now I know why I'm not keen on McDs :eek: :laughing: :laughing:

Carol xx

georgie456
16-07-2009, 06:50 PM

a few years ago now, me n my ex were in maccy d's (alarm bells should be ringing bout now!!! teehee) - me a chicken burger, him a cheese burger.
his burger tasted funny, so as this was the second time in a month, he decided to complain straight to environmental health. he took the burger in and explained and they said they would test it as they had had a number of complaints.

well a couple of months passed and we forgot about it, til we got a letter. it asked him to ring them about the matter as it was something they felt couldnt be put in a letter.....

well.....

it came back that there was SEMEN in the burger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

we wondered why it was closed for a month!!!!!!! they had a full police investigation.

and yes this is true and was part of a documentary programme about a year later about what happens behind the scenes in restaurants!!!!!!!

OMG! I nearly choked on my BigMac then.....:D

HomefromHome
16-07-2009, 06:53 PM
OMG! I nearly choked on my BigMac then.....:D

>>> fallen off chair laughing<<<<

TheBTeam
16-07-2009, 06:53 PM

well.....

YUK YUK and YUK again!!!!! I thought the maggot staring out after my bite of the apple was bad enough and the fly that flew into my mouth and straight down my throat, but the above is beyond belief!!!!

HomefromHome
16-07-2009, 07:02 PM
i have to say i didnt eat from a fast food place for about four years cos of that!!! thankfully its very unlikely to happen now as most places have cameras. i always try to eat in places where i can see the kitchen too. needless to say i dont eat out often!:D

emler
16-07-2009, 07:06 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: why why why did I start reading this thread :eek: :eek: :eek:

HomefromHome
16-07-2009, 07:08 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: why why why did I start reading this thread :eek: :eek: :eek:

were you reading from between your fingers or behind a pillow??!!!! once you started you had to read it all!!!!!:laughing:

flora
16-07-2009, 07:21 PM
now i know why i make and cook most of my own food :thumbsup:

amanda1309
16-07-2009, 07:24 PM
yuck yuck yuck is all i can say
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Pipsqueak
16-07-2009, 07:39 PM

well.....

well it is supposed to be good for the skin!!!!!

that is revolting though

polobear1970
16-07-2009, 07:40 PM
my puppy likes slugs yackkkkkkkkkkkk................:eek:

Be careful there is something in slugs and snails that can harm your puppy, I think it's some kind of worm. you can get a worm & flea treatment which helps

Thats what the vet told me because my one like to play with them

sunnysmile
16-07-2009, 07:52 PM
yes it's heartworm............. keeping aclose eye on her escapades now

Pipsqueak
16-07-2009, 07:56 PM
Re the Slugs in the House - we get regular hordes of slugs in the sitting room and hall. Gross gross gross - nearly had a heart attack one night when I came down and found the floor in the both places heaving with them.

I do actually use slug repellants around the outside of the house - sweep up before mindees arrive and salt around the edges of rooms indoors. it actually seems to have done the trick. No more trails for quite some time.