PDA

View Full Version : Busy bees vouchers

sarahcoutts21
19-02-2008, 03:45 PM
can someone explain to me how they work as i was looking in to registering with them but not 100% sure how they work or how they are beneficial?
thanks

angeldelight
19-02-2008, 03:50 PM
You can find information here

http://www.busybeesvouchers.com/

If you look around the forum you will find more information from members who use them

Angel xx

Heaven Scent
27-02-2008, 05:49 PM
I use them and I use accor and busy bees are a bit slow on the uptake I think they are only in it to make a quick buck they like NUNU are owned by one of the big house building companies and have bought over other nursery chains including Leap Frogs so I'm not all that impressed with them I think they are running on minimum staff. because its all about money money money for the directors. I'm only on my second month with them and so far not impressed at all. Accor are more efficient but unfortunately it depends on which firm the parents company use I have one set of parents and one uses accor and the other busy bees. - Not much help I know.

Celine

miffy
27-02-2008, 06:10 PM
I am just registering with busy bees so hope they will be reliable.

I've used accor for some time and never had any problems so was hoping bb"s would be the same - not so sure now I've read Celine's post

Miffy xx

sarah707
27-02-2008, 06:24 PM
can someone explain to me how they work as i was looking in to registering with them but not 100% sure how they work or how they are beneficial?
thanks

Not sure I am reading you right... but if you are saying is it worth registering without having any parents who are using them, then no, you would wait until you were requested by a parent. :D

miffy
27-02-2008, 06:27 PM
Yes sorry I misread your post Sarah's right

Miffy xx