PDA

View Full Version : Toolkit and number through.....ready to go!

Emmylou75
15-07-2009, 09:30 AM
Hi all, received my NCMA toolkit yesterday & my number last week so I'm ready to sign contracts.......just got to get some business my way now!!!! Waiting for one mum to get back to me to start on August the 10th, and having my friends daughter from September so that's something!! Made some A5 leaflets on publisher last night, so going posting tonight.

Can't wait to get that first contract signed!!!
Emma xx

Pipsqueak
15-07-2009, 09:46 AM
How exciting for you - you go girlfriend and I hope that you gets lots of work:thumbsup:

chewy sweets
15-07-2009, 10:23 AM
oh my god SNAP! :laughing: Had my toolkit through yestarday and had my insurance in the mail this morning. Just waiting for Reg certificate to come through now! I've not got any work lined up yet but had a few enquiries. Gonna go mad with leaflet drops as soon as it stops raining!!!!:laughing:

Tam's Tribe
15-07-2009, 01:04 PM
Me too . . . Ofsted said I should receive my certificate early next week and NCMA said insurance is up and running and I should have insurance paperwork and Toolkit within the next 48 hours . . . after 5 months of learning and planning, I cant believe I am now so close . . . but suddenly I am very NERVOUS . . . but excited . . .

Emmylou75
15-07-2009, 02:24 PM
Yes I know what you mean about the nervous feeling, was so nervous when a mum came around last week for a look but I think she was more nervous than me!!!!! I'm sure confidence will grow!

I did my first aid course on Monday which was really good & I feel confident to administer it now :-)

Going to leave leaflet posting unitl tomorrow as hubby is away tonight and it'll take three times as long with a 4 year old and a 22 month old in a buggy!!!

Take care x

chewy sweets
15-07-2009, 04:34 PM
Yes I know what you mean about the nervous feeling, was so nervous when a mum came around last week for a look but I think she was more nervous than me!!!!! I'm sure confidence will grow!

I did my first aid course on Monday which was really good & I feel confident to administer it now :-)

Going to leave leaflet posting unitl tomorrow as hubby is away tonight and it'll take three times as long with a 4 year old and a 22 month old in a buggy!!!

Take care x

I've been doing leaflet drops this afternoon but with a 14 month old in a buggy i gave up posting to houses with gates and steps to their door!:laughing: He doesn't know it yet but my other half has 2 options when he comes home from work- 1) Look after the baby for me to deliver more
2) He can go out delivering for me. MMMMMMmmm Wonder which one he'll take:rolleyes: