PDA

View Full Version : Unexpected day off!!

grindal
15-07-2009, 07:13 AM
My mindee has had a cold for the last couple of days like my 2 boys. Her mum has just phoned and said she has had a really bad night, so will keep her at home today. I feel a bit like I am bunking school :blush::blush:

So, what have i gone and done, invited my friend and her 11 month over to make cakes :eek: :eek:

Why cant I just have a quiet day at home and finish my marking??

Shirlwith3
15-07-2009, 07:16 AM
I had yesterday off as minde's mum came home sick so I just sat watching a dvd in the afternoon plus did a few erands for hubby. I also have today off but that was planned have my parents coming to help me with the garden today

Jules27
15-07-2009, 07:28 AM
I'm off today too, had phone call from mindee's mum to say she is not well at all!!! HAs booked her in for 2 days next week to make up for it as doesn't want her to miss out!!! Bless!! Its our childminders toddler group today so I will only be taking my son today!!! LOL!!! Hubby said why go if you are not working but I want to see my friends and my DS really loves going there!!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It's a small world
15-07-2009, 07:31 AM
I had yesterday off as minde's mum came home sick so I just sat watching a dvd in the afternoon plus did a few erands for hubby. I also have today off but that was planned have my parents coming to help me with the garden today

Sorry to ask but do you charge if child/parent sick? Wouldn't it have made sense for mum to keep mindee with you so she could rest as would be paying you anyway.

Good news for you mind but don't quite understand that.

Pipsqueak
15-07-2009, 07:35 AM
Enjoy your day off:thumbsup: :clapping:

Yes, if the parent doesn't use your service as arranged (ie child sickness) then you charge

Tatjana
15-07-2009, 06:30 PM
Hope you enjoyed your day off?! :D

xx

grindal
15-07-2009, 06:37 PM
Have had a great day off - met up with a couple of friends, made some cakes with my 2 and marked a load of a level biology papers. Only got 10 left to do and thats me finished!!