PDA

View Full Version : Silly people!

venus89
14-07-2009, 08:49 PM
I know some of you are (or are considering) keeping your kids off school if there's an outbreak at your school and fair play to you. We've got 6 suspected cases linked to the school now and I'm still sending my kids in because I figure the risk is no greater than going to the shops etc. Besides which, one of the kids was at a party with my son on Saturday and the other is the boy my daughter has a crush on, who's in her class.

Anyway, my next door neighbour kept her kids off today to minimise the risk of catching swine flu. As I say, fair play,each to their own. This is accompanied by a whole afternoon of screaming and cussing (not a quiet, gentle lady). When all the other kids got back from school she sent her kids out to play with them.

Is it just me that's thinking 'dur'?

Hebs
14-07-2009, 08:50 PM
When all the other kids got back from school she sent her kids out to play with them.

nope :rolleyes:

no logic there :laughing:

Pipsqueak
14-07-2009, 08:51 PM
yep - dur!!!

They have already been in contact potentially anyway:rolleyes: This pandemic could carry on for a while so are people going to not send their kids back in September????

Twinkles
14-07-2009, 08:51 PM
:panic: How daft. Sounds like she just couldn't be bothered to take them to school.

miffy
14-07-2009, 08:52 PM
When all the other kids got back from school she sent her kids out to play with them.

:rolleyes: :laughing:

Miffy xx

Hebs
14-07-2009, 08:54 PM
swine flu is at both my kids schools and they are still going in

6 weeks off in summer is long enough thank you :D

venus89
14-07-2009, 08:56 PM
I'm so glad it's not just me!

Tippy Toes
14-07-2009, 09:25 PM
That makes no sense whatsoever!!!! :rolleyes:

Rach30
14-07-2009, 09:37 PM
She probab;y thought it was a good idea at X o'clock this morning , but then after they had played her up all day she prob thought "Oh what the hell" LOL :laughing: 7 weeks summer hold more than enough for me thank you very much