PDA

View Full Version : Only a matter of time!

Monkey1
14-07-2009, 04:48 PM
My Daughters friend has it, she is ment to be coming to London this weekend with us if she's well enough. And i have just had a call from my DS girlfriends Mum to say she has it, she was here all weekend so its only a matter of time before we get it......my throat is starting to ache.....but i think its all in my mind!
Tasha how is Grace and Gareth?

miffy
14-07-2009, 05:02 PM
Oh no Monkey - hope you stay fit and well.

There's a definite feeling it's closing in on all of us now - seems to be spreading through schools like wild fire around here.

Miffy xx

angeldelight
14-07-2009, 06:04 PM
Hope you are ok Monkey

My daughters are ill

Angel xx

Monkey1
15-07-2009, 05:26 AM
Hope they make a speedy recovery Angel

miss mopple
15-07-2009, 05:42 AM
Luckily so far I dont know anybody personally who has it, but one of my mindees parents works in a school about 15miles away and they had 5 cases yesterday :eek:

Knowing our luck we'll get it just in time for our holiday in august :rolleyes:

Mollymop
15-07-2009, 06:14 AM
Sorry to hear that Monkey. How long has your dd friend had it? It is supposed to take around 10 days to get completely better and not be contagious anymore.

I don't know anyone personally who has swine flu, but it there are lots of cases in town at the moment. Both schools that my children/mindees go to have it there.

One local school has shut, due to too mnay teachers being ill with it, and children.

Hope everyone is well soon x

devoncm
15-07-2009, 07:14 AM
Hope they make a speedy recovery and you lot dont catch it, my DD's freind has got it too:(

rickysmiths
15-07-2009, 07:20 AM
Hope you are ok Monkey and get to enjoy your weekend in London.

One of my mindees has had it (well my GP and I reckon he has though his parents say not!) and it took about 10 days for him to be fit enough to come back.

FizzysFriends
15-07-2009, 08:12 AM
DD's best friend has it and mom thinks its from a party Saturday as one of the children there was very ill and DD was at the party too :panic:

mumof4
15-07-2009, 11:47 AM
I dont know anyone that has it but most of the schools round our way have it.
I asked parents if they wanted me to carry on as normal and go to toddler groups etc or stay away and they all want to carry on as normal. At least theres only another week at school then hols. yey!!:clapping: