PDA

View Full Version : so close now!!!!!

chewy sweets
14-07-2009, 02:59 PM
My public Liability Insurance policy number is being emailed to me and My partners picking up my NCMA toolkit today. I can now send a letter off to my inspector for her to process my certificate!!! Hopefully won't be too much longer now!!!!!:jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

sue m
14-07-2009, 03:06 PM
Well done you!!! Brilliant news. :clapping: :thumbsup: :jump for joy:

geordiebunny
14-07-2009, 09:58 PM
wow told you you would prob get there before me, me and hubby on stage 4 of crb :panic: and 16 year old step son's still on stage 1 :angry: :angry: don't know what else I can do keep chasing up my ss checks.

angeldelight
14-07-2009, 10:03 PM
Wahoooooo

Well done

Not long now

Angel xx

mrs c
14-07-2009, 10:46 PM
Well Done. Getting closer!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

chewy sweets
15-07-2009, 07:58 AM
wow told you you would prob get there before me, me and hubby on stage 4 of crb :panic: and 16 year old step son's still on stage 1 :angry: :angry: don't know what else I can do keep chasing up my ss checks.

Have you tried phoning ss yet to chase it yourself?? Just keep nagging! :laughing:

Tinglesnark
15-07-2009, 09:27 AM
go you! thats great news!! :clapping: :jump for joy:

geordiebunny
15-07-2009, 09:46 AM
its such a big social services as its lancs, and they have different areas for different parts but noone knows where we come under, and knoone nows who does it tried for over an hour the other day. when rang ofsted they said they just sent it to the main postal address. :angry:

chewy sweets
15-07-2009, 10:29 AM
its such a big social services as its lancs, and they have different areas for different parts but noone knows where we come under, and knoone nows who does it tried for over an hour the other day. when rang ofsted they said they just sent it to the main postal address. :angry:

:angry: Sooooo Annoying when you get passed from pillar to post like that and no one wants to help. Fingers crossed it will be sorted soon!:thumbsup:

daniellemummy
15-07-2009, 10:32 PM
ahhh keeping fingers crossed for it to come through quick for you :)