PDA

View Full Version : Swine Flu

twinkle3005
14-07-2009, 09:48 AM
Hi.

My Husband has suspected swine flu and has been prescribed the medication for it. I rang round my Mindee's Mums and told them and said that I will be open if they wish to still bring their children and that i'd be taking the children out all day and using my Mum's home as a base for meals etc. One of The Mums has said she's not going to bring her little girl, which I fully understand, but my question is do I still charge her half fee's as my practice is still open and it's her choice not to attend. I'm tempted to say it's ok and waiver fee's but I am loosing 2 mindees for the school hols and will be really skint. Thanks

devoncm
14-07-2009, 09:53 AM
Id say still get paid as you have said you are still going to be open, going out all day and have other premises for meal times.

funtoplay
14-07-2009, 10:19 AM
Oh no quarantine the forum!!! LOL

Hope your husband is feeling better soon, and good luck to you!! man flu is bad enough couldn't imagine how bad things would be for male swine flu

Julia

Mollymop
14-07-2009, 10:59 AM
Hope your hubby is well soon. It is a tough one, whether to charge or not. If it were me, I would probably not charge her. Not sure though, probably something I am going to have to look into as swine flu is on the rise around here at the moment.

margimum
14-07-2009, 01:52 PM
I think you should charge your usual fee. Presumably you will follow guidelines for hygiene etc. It is parent's choice not to attend but you are available.
At the very least do not volunteer not to charge, if mum queries payment then maybe agree to half fee. Personally I would be charging full fee.
Hope the old man better soon. You staying away from the moaning?:laughing: