PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Registration visit on Monday!!!

mrsslosh
13-07-2009, 09:41 PM
Yippee

I have my Pre-Reg visit on Monday I am hoping that lots and lots of you ladies have had yours and are able to give me the low-down on what to expect? I am completely in the dark! Should I have the house and policies ready to go or will she just be setting me up with benchmarks that I should be reaching on my actually grading visit which I think is 6 months later.

Feel free to take a peek and offer up any advice

www.staplehurstchildminding.vpweb.co.uk

mrs c
14-07-2009, 05:57 AM
Sorry I can't help with pre-reg stuff - didn't do this when I registered. Just wanted to say I have had a peek at your website and like what you have done. Love the all inclusive package you offer.
Sure someone will come along to help you with what you need - Good luck for Monday.

shelly03
14-07-2009, 10:00 AM
HI DO NOT PANIC:panic:

HONESTLY NO NEED:)

I had mine last week and I was worried about nothing. The lady stayed for 2.5 hours and was lovely we mostly talked about EYFS and how I will do assessments etc. As long as you know what you are going to do to deliver EYFS then that seems to be her main focus. The actual safety check was over in 10 mins and not as vigorous as you imagine. I was so releived that it was a nice experience as the night before I felt like kim and aggie were coming round lol.

Hope it goes well and let me know how you get on:clapping: