PDA

View Full Version : skin im in

childminder54
19-02-2008, 11:26 AM
Amazon books do not sell skin Im in, I can get the book dont call me special from them at

Amazon dont call me special I can get from them at

Amazon dont call me special I CAN GET FOR £3.85. but cannot get skin im in from them the only place is the equal opp shop any ideas.

thanks veronicaxx

did I see somewere they were givinig a discount for people who are members. or was that last month.:jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

miss muffit
19-02-2008, 11:44 AM
Hi here's another interesting web www.kidpremiership.com he sells some unusual books K :) :) :)

sarah707
19-02-2008, 12:02 PM
I get most of my books from

www.play.com or

www.bookdepository.com...

I compare the prices and go with the cheapest as neither charge postage :D

angeldelight
19-02-2008, 12:17 PM
you know Sarah I use play.com every week for music and I never think to look at their books - how weird am I ha
No dont answer that ha

xx

ajs
19-02-2008, 12:36 PM
sorry gert you said not to answer so i won't love you really xx

angeldelight
19-02-2008, 12:37 PM
meanie haha

did you go and see Susan

Did she throw you out early ?

xx

son77
19-02-2008, 12:39 PM
I got both of these books from the book depository as Sarah mentioned.

Do find that a very good book site & no p&p.

ajs
19-02-2008, 01:39 PM
meanie haha

did you go and see Susan

Did she throw you out early ?

xx

i did go leave the house and drive about 10 miles but where we live is quite low down and susan is high up if you see what i mean as i drove closer to scunthorpe the fog was getting thicker and the roads were quite icy
i thought hard about carrying on but decided that it wasn't worth the risk of the fog coming in and the drive home would be very long and slow not to say scary, so i stopped and phoned her and she agreed that we'd try again maybe next week
i had bought her a really nice sponge cake too oh dear i'll have to eat it myself now

Rubybubbles
19-02-2008, 01:41 PM
i did go leave the house and drive about 10 miles but where we live is quite low down and susan is high up if you see what i mean as i drove closer to scunthorpe the fog was getting thicker and the roads were quite icy
i thought hard about carrying on but decided that it wasn't worth the risk of the fog coming in and the drive home would be very long and slow not to say scary, so i stopped and phoned her and she agreed that we'd try again maybe next week
i had bought her a really nice sponge cake too oh dear i'll have to eat it myself now

oh yummy, looks like susan lost out on that one then:D

tulip0803
19-02-2008, 05:23 PM
I got my copy of both the skin I'm in and don't call me special from Amazon before xmas. It is in stock.:)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Skin-Im-First-Look-Books/dp/0764124595/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1203441699&sr=8-1 Paper back £3.53 in stock now

crazybones
23-02-2008, 11:47 AM
I got 4 books from the Book Depository this morning. All in seperate parcels - what a waste. I got "The skin I'm In", "Your Body belongs to You", "Who is a stranger and What Should I do?" and a potty book for Will which is american and talks about diapers not nappies - good job he cant read :rolleyes: .
The all look great though and very cheap.

Annie x

LittleMissSparkles
23-02-2008, 12:04 PM
I got 4 books from the Book Depository this morning. All in seperate parcels - what a waste. I got "The skin I'm In", "Your Body belongs to You", "Who is a stranger and What Should I do?" and a potty book for Will which is american and talks about diapers not nappies - good job he cant read :rolleyes: .
The all look great though and very cheap.

Annie x

I agree Annie I order about 11 book other day from them and received 4 this morning all individually packaged in jiffy bags, about 6/7 mpore to come why didnt they just send them all together in a box x

crazybones
23-02-2008, 12:36 PM
I agree Annie I order about 11 book other day from them and received 4 this morning all individually packaged in jiffy bags, about 6/7 mpore to come why didnt they just send them all together in a box x

Best bit is I have just noticed each package has a "Friends of the Earth" Leaflet in talking about waste of paper!

Annie x