PDA

View Full Version : Very rare tripple buggy

vix84
11-07-2009, 09:05 AM
Hi, I have an excellent triple buggy for sale, its tandem style - a must for fitting through doors with a triple buggy. Its easy to push, very comfortable for the children and looks fab. Easy to put up and down and fits easily into my Zafira's boot.

Its a Peg Perego Triplet buggy, which usually retails at £500 plus. Im selling for £330, or £300 if you have a buggy board I can have?
Im in central Newbury - but would be happy for you to arrange a courier, or I could travel to Basingstoke, central Reading or Andover to deliver or meet to make the distance a bit nearer.

Im only selling as my lo's are older now and I can use a buggy board for the eldest, and I need to clear some space under the stairs.

This buggy is in excellent condition, feel free to ask for more information.

vix84
19-07-2009, 08:05 PM
Hi, I have an excellent triple buggy for sale, its tandem style - a must for fitting through doors with a triple buggy. Its easy to push, very comfortable for the children and looks fab. Easy to put up and down and fits easily into my Zafira's boot.

Its a Peg Perego Triplet buggy, which usually retails at £500 plus. Im selling for £330, or £300 if you have a buggy board I can have?
Im in central Newbury - but would be happy for you to arrange a courier, or I could travel to Basingstoke, central Reading or Andover to deliver or meet to make the distance a bit nearer.

Im only selling as my lo's are older now and I can use a buggy board for the eldest, and I need to clear some space under the stairs.

This buggy is in excellent condition, feel free to ask for more information.

Now reduced to £275 if any interest and can collect soon? I am desperate to clear out that cupboard asap!!

gemmell66
28-05-2010, 10:24 AM
is your buggy still for sale could you send any pictures of it?
thanks
linda gemmell

little daisies
04-06-2010, 05:28 PM
is it very heavy to get up kerbs etc as i once had a tandum and it was awful and really heavy

margaret
04-06-2010, 05:50 PM
how old is buggy

lena
22-07-2010, 09:12 PM
hi do you still have the buggy?

lena
22-07-2010, 11:47 PM
Hello just wondered if your pram is still available. I have two children under 2 starting in two weeks time and would prefer a tandem one.
Thanks x

Nappy Tastic
27-07-2010, 08:59 PM
i live in hants and am def interested with cash waiting! does it have foot muffs rain covers do all seats lay flat or recline many thanks

Lindy Loo
04-08-2010, 09:51 AM
Hi Is the triple buggy still for sale? Am very interested!
Linda.

margaret
04-08-2010, 04:43 PM
Do you still have buggy for sale ,i live in Hants ,and am very interested