PDA

View Full Version : Advertising?

shelly03
11-07-2009, 09:02 AM
Hi everyone I had my Pre Reg last week and was told that everything was fine and waiting for my CRB Checks. This can take maximum of 8 weeks she said and that takes me to the first week of school in september. Obviously I was hoping to be ready with children by then as this is the best time for new Children starting School. Now im in a bit of a tizz can I actually advertise vacancies before I have complete go ahead or is this not a good idea. Im worried if I leave it till September all prospective children will have a childminder in place

Toothfairy
11-07-2009, 12:37 PM
I don't think you can offer places, sign contracts or take deposits but you can put parents details onto a waiting list and tell them you will contact them as soon as all your paper work is done.

I also don't think there is any harm for potential parents to come around, meet you and take a look at your setting, while waiting for your paperwork, but i may be wrong.

I'm sure someone with a bit more knowledge will be along in a while, to let you know what you can and can't do.

Good luck :thumbsup: