PDA

View Full Version : What twin pushchairs....

Tippy Toes
10-07-2009, 07:50 PM
Allow you to add a buggy board??

At the moment I have 2 8 months olds and an 18month old on a couple of days a week and then on other days I have a 3 month old, an 8 month old and an 18 month old.... :eek:

So you can see my problem! :laughing:

I have a tandem pushchair but cant fit a buggy board to that.

Just wondering what twin pushchairs you use and your experience of them with a buggy board, also have you taken them up and down hills? (I live at the top of a small hill!) :panic:

Thanks everyone :thumbsup:

rachelle
10-07-2009, 08:22 PM
I always use this site for compatibility http://www.buggyboard.info/category.php

hope that works..

I have a board on an XTS twin at the moment and it's not too bad to push but we have no hills! I know they fit maclarens but I'm not sure how easy it would be to move the buggy after!

mushpea
10-07-2009, 09:44 PM
graco duo sport with a teddy bear/triangle shape board, lovley and easy to push with 3 kids in/on

nikki13
11-07-2009, 08:34 AM
jane powertwin with surfer board a dream to push:clapping: :clapping:

Tippy Toes
11-07-2009, 10:27 PM
Thanks for all your replies :clapping: Very helpful :)

gigglinggoblin
12-07-2009, 09:35 AM
Has anyone tried pushing a marco sky with a buggy board? thats a fab website, it says 10/10 for ease fo fitting but ease of pushing is another matter.......

rachelle
12-07-2009, 06:46 PM
not sure - I had a marco sky when my (own) twins were 2 and it was really hard to push. They weren't heavy either... Thing with those is the handles are quite high and it takes a foot on the back to get it up the curb at the best of times!