PDA

View Full Version : Pushchair advice

Jen4Kids
10-07-2009, 12:07 PM
I am a totally Buggy Queen and have owned over 100 :blush: so Childminding was my obvious profession :laughing: but ive not had any experience with triples

I currently have 2 doubles, a Graco Duosport (nice to handle and store but kids slip forward in harness and no leg support) and a Graco Quattro (hard to steer and heavy with older kids in it) and 3 singles, a Pliko P3 which is good for the little ones, and 2 mothercare strollers (one pink and one black) which is good for the bigger ones

Was thinking of getting rid of all of them and getting an ABC double with single toddler seat, and maybe the single pushchair version aswell (ive already owed the single and sold it a few years ago doh!) Is this a good idea?? How expensive is my buggy dream?? Ive seen a couple on Ebay but they wont post :(

Mrs.L.C
10-07-2009, 01:37 PM
I want one of these or the T3 jogger - http://www.twinsuk.co.uk/more_details.php?id=101008

Costs £500 and i think the abc is about the same

Dont know what they are like but I have the twin out n about nipper which I love and being tires, they steer so easily and dont feel heavy to push so I cant see there would be much difference except the weight when folded

mushpea
10-07-2009, 06:37 PM
i have a graco duo sport and a buggy board, which i used for 3 children age 18 months, 2yrs and 3yrs this wasnt heavy to push and i could still do it one handed, they are now older and i have trained the 2 older ones to walk most places, have yet to crack the younger tho!!

Tinglesnark
10-07-2009, 06:46 PM
oooh! i also have a love for buggys! i love the look of those ABC ones! i had a look yesterday at one of the ladies threads about them! fab idea! i currently have a maclaren, a green M&P Luna (the first model that was rather cack but still lovely to push and comfy) and i am using for my 2 an icandy pear which is a beast but it has served me well! now ds1 is preferring to walk more often than not i use it for ds2 as a rear facing single with a buggy board...

my name is kristen and i am a buggyholic :blush: :D

x

Jen4Kids
12-07-2009, 09:43 PM
Argggg

Ive now seen an Easylife double with toddler seat, so do i go for the ABC with seat on top (im not that tall at 5ft 2in) or the Easylife with seat on front ???

Need to sell the others first really (but dont tell hubby :laughing: )

claireLouise
12-07-2009, 09:50 PM
I want one of these or the T3 jogger - http://www.twinsuk.co.uk/more_details.php?id=101008

Costs £500 and i think the abc is about the same

Dont know what they are like but I have the twin out n about nipper which I love and being tires, they steer so easily and dont feel heavy to push so I cant see there would be much difference except the weight when folded

I agree I would always buy the twin out n about nipper. It's easy to get about and great to handle.

Claire