PDA

View Full Version : Prospective parents/mindees - is it just me?!

Louise_Oaktree
09-07-2009, 07:16 PM
I'm really fed up this week. I have had 2 lots of parents visit me and both were really impressed (or so they said) I know I am a good CM and have far more resources than some but neither can make their mind up about whether they want to come.

Then today I had a really nice email from my facebook group saying they are looking for a CM for November for their baby. I replied saying I could do their early start (7.30) and would only charge for 4 days even though she was on shifts and it wasn't the same 4 days each week. I also said I wouldn't charge a retainer and would hold the place with a deposit. She replies saying she is just looking at the moment and not making any "visits" just yet but she will keep my number!

What more do people want?!:angry:

I have had 3 enquiries today but 2 were not until next year :eek:

sarah707
09-07-2009, 07:20 PM
I try to ring people back if they've visited and not given me an answer or if I know they've chosen a friend.

I like to get feedback... although to be honest it's not been particularly useful but I live in hope :rolleyes:

I sympathise with you :group hug:

Louise_Oaktree
09-07-2009, 07:27 PM
I try to ring people back if they've visited and not given me an answer or if I know they've chosen a friend.

I like to get feedback... although to be honest it's not been particularly useful but I live in hope :rolleyes:

I sympathise with you :group hug:

I tried that with 1 parent and she wanted to come back but then hasn't got back in touch - maybe I should chase her up again :idea: