PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got 3 2year olds?

gigglinggoblin
09-07-2009, 05:09 PM
Currently have 2 2 year olds who get on really well and I love it. Had an enquiry for another 2 year old and am wondering how it will be getting out and about. I have a double buggy, they are all pretty good walkers but not exactly reliable! I guess I am after some reassurance its not very very hard!

sarah707
09-07-2009, 05:14 PM
Mine are all different ages at the moment and I use the double buggy plus reins where necessary.

You could swap them over so they each get a ride and a walk :D

gigglinggoblin
09-07-2009, 05:18 PM
I was thinking about swapping them. One def wont use reins tho so he will have to stay in buggy or change his opinion! Was thinking about when they are all tired, like after toddler group. I dont use the car much and would like to keep it that way if poss. I have a Marco Sky which I am told you can use a buggy board on but I have no idea how you woud push it with 3 on!

mum26
09-07-2009, 05:45 PM
I look after one 2.7 years (but not a good walker), one just 2 years and one 2 years old next month. At the moment I have a ABC everest buggy - which is a double buggy with a seat on top. It wasn't cheap as I bought it from New Zealand. It is very solid though and means I can get out and about 'reasonably' easily with the 3 of them. I have been using this since last November, when I took on third child. I can fit it into my Zafira as long as I have one seat down and take off the two front wheels - sounds a bit of a palava but it is very easy - heavy to lift up and down though.

Picture of it here:-

http://www.abcbuggy.co.nz/images/009_lr.jpg

(Hope that works).

Karen

LaUrA K
09-07-2009, 05:47 PM
Hi, i have 3 2 year olds and use a double pushchair and have one on a buggy board. Its hard to push but easier that 1 walking and they love going on it. I cant wait for them to be old enough to walk long distances although its good for my arms :-) xx

balloon
09-07-2009, 06:24 PM
I care for three 16 month olds and it's fine. I do have a triple buggy and a triple 3 wheeler all terrain to get them about though. The only hard thing is in the park when they all run off in 3 different directions! :eek:

nannymcflea
09-07-2009, 07:15 PM
I've got 3 under 3 but they range from just 2, 2 1/2 and nearly 3 but that did mean last year I had had 3 under 2. It's just getting organised and everything will be fine.

I get comments on how lovely my kids are when out, they are fab kids and we all work well together.

gigglinggoblin
09-07-2009, 07:37 PM
dh will flip if i buy another buggy lol! Might give it a go at swapping them over, there are some kids kargo and obaby ones on ebay for not too much money but will have to think about that. Of course she hasnt even visited yet so maybe wont be a problem (must think positive, must think positive...)

mushpea
09-07-2009, 09:47 PM
i have a 20 month old, 2yrold and 3 yea old, they 2 youngest rode in the double buggy and the 3yrold on a buggy board i didnt find it hard to push untill they all got 6 months older then i just gradualy encouraged them all to walk,the youngest hates walking but the other two will happilly walk anywhere and we do alot of walking, i think its just a case of getting them in'training' to walk and even the one who hates it i still make walk so they get used to it cause one day they wont fit in the buggy!