PDA

View Full Version : Child Safety Knives - order

sophiea
08-07-2009, 10:48 AM
Thanks to Pauline for permission to advertise, and Im now a Forum Friend! you can find a link to my website on there too.

Basically im going to do a bulk order for the Pampered Chef Child's Safety Knives "my safe cutter" if anyone else wants to add to the order, these knives are fantastic for children to cut their own dinners as they are sharp enough to cut through food but not sharp enough to cut little fingers! They are made with a special serrated edge so wont cut through skin. Great for helping out in the kitchen! the knives are £3 each.

They are recommended by the Care and Learning Alliance for nursery staff/childminders etc!

Ive a couple of orders already, so if anyone else wants some for their mindees and their own kids please let me know. We also sell loads of other items great for kids helping out in the kitchen, for cooking/baking activities.

We have Decorator bottles set, creative cutters set, etc and things like Apple wedger, Cut N Seal to make round sandwiches!, and things like the Suds Pump which is a soap dispenser you put a tiny bit of liquid soap then top up with water so it saves a fortune, plus you dont need a towel so its ideal for the car/changing bag etc when out and about.

Have a look at my website www.pamperedchef.biz/nicolarobertson for our products, ive put on a link "FOR CHILDMINDERS" so if you want a detailed list of the items ideal for your business and also your home I can email you a copy.

thanks everyone! we also sell general kitchen items ive an order already for the garlic press and a cheese grater aswell as the safety knives, so thanks for that!

Please email me for cheaper postage (I think Pampered Chef charge around £5 delivery) so if I do a bulk order to me I can just post out everyones stuff individually for the true cost eg I will only charge the cost of the envelope and stamps instead of a whole fiver!

thanks

Nicola xx

Registered Childminder and Pampered Chef Consultant :)

singlewiththree
08-07-2009, 12:16 PM
I just want to say I don't know Nicola or work for the pampered Chef BUT

I love these knifes! I have them for the children when they are helping to cut fruit etc, the use a sawing motion instead of a chopping motion and can't cut themselves with them.

I also use the apple corer/wedger which is very sharp so not for use by children but it cores and wedges the apples and can be used on any veg/fruit such as potatoes to make wedges.

I also have the chopper which is brilliant for making veg very small and hiding it in things :-)

flora
08-07-2009, 02:06 PM
I just want to say I don't know Nicola or work for the pampered Chef BUT

I love these knifes! I have them for the children when they are helping to cut fruit etc, the use a sawing motion instead of a chopping motion and can't cut themselves with them.
I also use the apple corer/wedger which is very sharp so not for use by children but it cores and wedges the apples and can be used on any veg/fruit such as potatoes to make wedges.

I also have the chopper which is brilliant for making veg very small and hiding it in things :-)

me too :clapping: :clapping: they are fab:clapping: :clapping:

sophiea
08-07-2009, 06:56 PM
thanks girls! yes our items are fab, highly recommended, have a look at my website or pm me your email addresses for the sheet on items ideal for childminders :) I will be donating up to 30% of all orders to GOSH as my daughter is going there for an operation later this year so please order even if just a £3 knife it all adds up! :thumbsup: thank you

sophiea
21-07-2009, 02:02 PM
https://www.pamperedchef.co.uk/images/cc/uk/pdf/gs_summer_sale_09aug.pdf

link to our summer sale thanks :)

Chell
21-07-2009, 06:31 PM
I have the garlic crusher, it was expensive but it is used daily so well wort
h the money.

I also have one of the children's knives but haven't actually used it. :o