PDA

View Full Version : debbie

debbie
08-07-2009, 10:45 AM
hi there. dont know if i'm in the right bit but here goes. i have two parents asking me to take vouchers for care one works for the nhs and the other works for a company that uses busy bee vouchers. i have no idea how they work do i get the vouchers and send them off or do they get paid straight into my bank account. never done them before. can anyone help thanks

aly
08-07-2009, 10:57 AM
might be worhtlooking at this site
http://www.busybeesvouchers.com/

charleyfarley
08-07-2009, 11:44 AM
I accept 3 different companies vouchers and all of mine are paid straight into the bank

Carol xx

cs01
08-07-2009, 12:08 PM
from what I remember with my parent who pays via voucher scheme, they applied through their employer (needed my Ofsted No) and then I received an application form from the voucher scheme company. Filled it in with my bank details etc and then I received an account no, which I passed onto the parent. The parent then initiates the payment into my account. Very easy.

debbie
08-07-2009, 08:56 PM
thanks for that mind boggling. cant get my head round all these changes. suppose it'll make it easier eventually. does it take long to get up and running. dh moans like mad if i'm not paid on time