PDA

View Full Version : Why does it happen to me?

Chatterbox Childcare
08-07-2009, 09:10 AM
I was all geared up for 2 school runs this afternoon and because I am collecting extra I would have to walk back. Only 20 minutes but with 3 under 5's and 5 over I wasn't looking forward to it if it was raining.

I got the double buggy out to go this morning and I had a puncture in it - used the single one - problem resolved.

Went to ATS to get the puncture fixed to be told "sorry we don't fix these"

Can my morning get any worse? I have only be working for 2 hours :eek:

Got indoors and there is a message on the answerphone and 1 family has the bug and so 2 aren't coming.

Hooray I can use the car :clapping: :clapping:

pinklady
08-07-2009, 09:23 AM
Rain...Grrrrrr! Why does it always rain on the school run??

How annoying to have a puncture.:angry: Looks like your day is on the up already though:thumbsup:

Enjoy the rest of it!

Tinglesnark
08-07-2009, 10:15 AM
oh what a nightmare! i am glad that it looks like your day will get easier though! good luck!

katickles
08-07-2009, 12:21 PM
thank goodness for the answerphone!!!

Have you thought of having your tires filled - you can get somethng from Halfords that way you'll not have to incure punctures anymore!:)

Chatterbox Childcare
08-07-2009, 05:50 PM
thank goodness for the answerphone!!!

Have you thought of having your tires filled - you can get somethng from Halfords that way you'll not have to incure punctures anymore!:)

Haven't heard of this - will enquire

Looks like it is the valve and not the tyre so tomorrow I am off to the mobility shop to see if they can help.

ORKSIE
08-07-2009, 06:19 PM
Hope you get your tyre fixed Debbie. And yes the rain can tell the time:panic: