PDA

View Full Version : confused now

princess
08-07-2009, 08:42 AM
Hi, Im really confused now. I need to sort my insurance out as my first baby starts in 3week. Have read through all the threads but can someone please tell me if i go with mm do i get everything i will need(paperwork). Dont want to appear thick just unsure which to go with and if everything comes with the policy.:panic:

singlewiththree
08-07-2009, 09:00 AM
I went with MM and got all the paperwork I needed in a folder. Mine was done through a start up grant though so I'm afraid I don't know if that happens everytime. Why not give them a call?

Chatterbox Childcare
08-07-2009, 09:01 AM
I am a support childminder and advise everyone to go with NCMA if only for the first year. In my area the first pack is funded so it doesn't cost anything to see how it is set up

A lot of other childminders use MM but NCMA do a lot for childminders and I believe are worth investing in.

The Juggler
08-07-2009, 04:52 PM
I am a support childminder and advise everyone to go with NCMA if only for the first year. In my area the first pack is funded so it doesn't cost anything to see how it is set up

A lot of other childminders use MM but NCMA do a lot for childminders and I believe are worth investing in.

absolutely. Everyone saving pennies going without NCMA membership remember NCMA saved you about £100 on your Ofsted registration fee this year having lobbied not to allow it to rise to £125.

mrs c
08-07-2009, 05:12 PM
Have you looked online to see if you can compare what they both offer in their packs and their prices?